Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Why do you like sitting on mens chests? watch

• View Poll Results: GIRLS: would you sit on a guys chest if you liked him?
    girls: yes
    13.81%
    girls: no
    24.86%
    I am a guy
    61.33%

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? :lolwut:

I bet you no girl has ever talked to you for longer than 5 minutes let alone sat on your chest. Except for your mother. Talk to you that is not sat on your chest. Unless you're just from that kind of family.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I dont do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    I've been in a few situations where i'm lying down and a girl im with (not neccesarily a gf) has taken advantage so to speak and sat on my chest or tummy area and seemed happy.

why do girls like to do this?
    Presumably because they've finally summoned up the courage to call the police and have you forcibly removed from within sniffing distance of their underwear-drawer.

ReputationRep:
    Erm... I've never done this? Actually I dont think I've even sat on my boyfriend's lap (there's always been a chair, lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsamemario666)
    Considering your username it's not really surprising that people sit on you, being a sofa and all.
    I almost tipped over like the titanic when I read that.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely misread the thread title at first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)

I bet you no girl has ever talked to you for longer than 5 minutes let alone sat on your chest. Except for your mother. Talk to you that is not sat on your chest. Unless you're just from that kind of family.
    LMAO :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)

funny girl...

ReputationRep:
    FOUR girls like to use their man's chest as a bench?? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware this was something that girls did, and I am one! It seems a bit of a random thing to do unless it was in bed between lovers. In what sort of non-sexual situation would this happen, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swarley Stinson)
    Are you sure you're not confusing women with cats?

'cause I did some serious time when I did that once.
    You may think twice before proclaiming yourself a 'pussy magnet' in future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    Please don't sit on ours though:argh:
    awwww /pat I'd be interested in lying face down on your chest however.

...for a snooze

(Original post by Pinball_heart)
    Chest no, stomach/crotch areas... now that's a different story, for another thread.
    Any guy with a bit of fun wiin him will launch you off him if you sat on his hips.

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Clearly they just love skinny guys who are made of 95kg of pure muscle who love smelling knickers.
    Like yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpthroughtime)
    and why do guys like girls to sit on their face?
    so many questions
    corrected.

ReputationRep:
    They wanted a turn on the beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    because its sexy to have a girl with cute little bottom cheekily sat on top of me
    sitting

ReputationRep:
    it's cos they're weighing up strangling you with their thighs.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a girl sit on my chest.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I've ever had the desire to do that to any boyfriends Ive had. Sounds more like something done just for play maybe. Personally I prefer to just rest my head on his chest.

ReputationRep:
    I just expect these weird sex threads from you now, SummerSofas. When I see a thread title that makes me think 'Wait... what :lolwut:', I can actual predict that it's you...

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.