Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Why do you like sitting on mens chests? watch

• View Poll Results: GIRLS: would you sit on a guys chest if you liked him?
    girls: yes
    14.05%
    girls: no
    24.32%
    I am a guy
    61.62%

(Original post by Antonia87)
    Erm... I've never done this? Actually I dont think I've even sat on my boyfriend's lap (there's always been a chair, lol).
    try it you'll like it :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamilton cub)
    I like girls/ladies to sit on me, very nice, in fact I've had this fetish for years, I cant get enough quite frankly OK they have to wear short floaty skirts, tights/pantyhose, as I like the feel of the tights on my bare chest but yep I'm an avid fan of this very nice pastime..............give it a try!!

So..............if there are any girls/ladies who would very much like to sit on me.......WHOOOooo hooooo that would be very nice, maybe a bored housewife.

Sorry no heavy girls over 15 stone............18-60 age

I live in New Zealand Auckland area

Thanks
    😐...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    #threadfromthevault
    Look at Hamilton's new post :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamilton cub)
    I like girls/ladies to sit on me, very nice, in fact I've had this fetish for years, I cant get enough quite frankly OK they have to wear short floaty skirts, tights/pantyhose, as I like the feel of the tights on my bare chest but yep I'm an avid fan of this very nice pastime..............give it a try!!

So..............if there are any girls/ladies who would very much like to sit on me.......WHOOOooo hooooo that would be very nice, maybe a bored housewife.

Sorry no heavy girls over 15 stone............18-60 age

I live in New Zealand Auckland area

Thanks
    Salt Queen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SummerSofas)
    I've been in a few situations where i'm lying down and a girl im with (not neccesarily a gf) has taken advantage so to speak and sat on my chest or tummy area and seemed happy.

why do girls like to do this?
    The powerful feeling of crushing the life out of a man whilst being in a dominating but incredibly intimate position. x

(Original post by hanaalou)
    can't say I've ever really sat on a guys chest ha seems a strange thing to do!
    try it you will like it..................see my post

(Original post by playgroundcreep)
    The powerful feeling of crushing the life out of a man whilst being in a dominating but incredibly intimate position. x
    lucky you wish that would happen to me, see my post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by playgroundcreep)
    its a very nice feeling, I've had this kind of fetish for years............I'm always on the lookout for a girl/lady who would like to sit on me..............but sadly I live in New Zealand

ReputationRep:
    Uh no, it has happened to me a few times, so don't say, "Don't Ask Stupid Questions."

ReputationRep:
    I think you left an "h" out in your spelling....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.