What could I name this dog watch

• View Poll Results: Which one?
    Irish Setter
    75.00%
    Brown Lab
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    did you see my post, or did you think of cuchulainn yourself? I think I'm definitely going to use this name
    No, I didn't see it before I posted. My family used to have a Yorkshire Terrier and I wanted to call him Fenrir after the giant wolf in Norse mythology (which would have been funny as he was very small) but they were boring and named him Oliver. Yeah, so the naming from mythology was already in my head and I just took a name from Irish tradition. They're nice dogs and the name fits .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    No, I didn't see it before I posted. My family used to have a Yorkshire Terrier and I wanted to call him Fenrir after the giant wolf in Norse mythology (which would have been funny as he was very small) but they were boring and named him Oliver. Yeah, so the naming from mythology was already in my head and I just took a name from Irish tradition. They're nice dogs and the name fits .
    Great minds think alike I guess.lol, I'm was also thinking Boru, after Brian Boru, but it's not of any sort of relevance. Cuchulainn on the other hand meaning 'Culann's Hound is perfect I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Great minds think alike I guess.
    Or unimaginative ones.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.