Turn on thread page Beta

According to TSR it's midnight. It seems like someone's set the clocks back 1 hour instead of forward.

ReputationRep:
    TSR never likes DST changes... if you're still showing the wrong time, turn your DST correction settings off then on again in settings. They can go back onto auto again then if you like.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    TSR never likes DST changes... if you're still showing the wrong time, turn your DST correction settings off then on again in settings. They can go back onto auto again then if you like.
    That seemed to work, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Looks absolutely fine for me

ReputationRep:
    We do seem to have a two-hour gap in post timestamps, though - pre-midnight posts haven't moved forward. Not a problem for now, but if it works similarly in six months time when the clocks go back we could have problems with an hour of overlapping posts... :erm:

Didn't work for me :no:

I'll wait and see

Worked for me, thanks.

(Original post by Loz17)
    Didn't work for me :no:

I'll wait and see
    It didn't work when I turned them off [saved] and then auto [saved] (I skipped a step). But when I turned them off [saved] and then 'on' [saved], it worked.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    It didn't work when I turned them off [saved] and then auto [saved] (I skipped a step). But when I turned them off [saved] and then 'on' [saved], it worked.
    Problem solved. I was turning off, then going back to auto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Problem solved. I was turning off, then going back to auto.
    Clearly you didn't read my post properly :p:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Clearly you didn't read my post properly :p:
    Clearly :sadnod:

I'm not very good at processing information late at night :no:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.