Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I took mine two years ago and I remember my year was the last before they changed everything. I remember being shown the new AS Psychology papers and holy Christ it was easy compared to when I did AS. Just curious as to whether or not people are finding it hard.

ReputationRep:
    It is okay, but it's all just splling out stuff from the textbook.
    Also, having AQA as an exam board is awful. Got my script back and they haven't mark my essay properly. (teacher agreed)

ReputationRep:
    I agree on AQA, their marking is terrible. They gave me 66 UMS on my PSYB3, got my script back and my teacher marked it at around 78. REMARK!!

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is a senior marker and she says that the markers are terrible, and she complained about this but the head markers said to continue letting markers mark because they had noone else.

I don't think it got any easier, maybe you saw an AS paper? Only a fixed percentage of people can get As so i don't see how it would be easier to get an A (plus A*s are available now)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.