Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dont ya think the brat dollz r like well cool!! i do i mean they ave got their little car with radio n loads of fashion accessories!! i want 1 hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    dont ya think the brat dollz r like well cool!! i do i mean they ave got their little car with radio n loads of fashion accessories!! i want 1 hehe
    Oh my god yea, i feel deprived lol we had nothing like that when we were little dammit! Had stupid simple little barbie dolls to play with which were too damn small and lost all the pieces lol

ReputationRep:
    my cousins are bratz not dolls just bratz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    my cousins are bratz not dolls just bratz
    very funny. and your not at school today because why lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Oh my god yea, i feel deprived lol we had nothing like that when we were little dammit! Had stupid simple little barbie dolls to play with which were too damn small and lost all the pieces lol
    r yqa bein sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    r yqa bein sarcastic
    no...bein quite serious...

ReputationRep:
    if their being sarcy it might just be because must people here have outgrown dolls of that kind........ ;0)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    if their being sarcy it might just be because must people here have outgrown dolls of that kind........ ;0)
    lol, nah i was jus makin a point that kids of today have wikid stuff to play with compared to what we used to have thats all. Yes i have outgrown dolls of any kind lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    no...bein quite serious...
    well i tink they r propa cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol, nah i was jus makin a point that kids of today have wikid stuff to play with compared to what we used to have thats all. Yes i have outgrown dolls of any kind lol

Yeah can anyone member all the stuff that was around when we were all kids. Action man, barbie, lego blocks etc....now its a million type of action figures etc.....same wif the t.v programs....crap like the magic roundabout (not offending anyone who watched it lol) and kids got all sorta stuff...pokemon, digimon and the list goes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    very funny. and your not at school today because why lol?
    when did you become my mother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)

Yeah can anyone member all the stuff that was around when we were all kids. Action man, barbie, lego blocks etc....now its a million type of action figures etc.....same wif the t.v programs....crap like the magic roundabout (not offending anyone who watched it lol) and kids got all sorta stuff...pokemon, digimon and the list goes on.
    exaclty lol. I used to get the poo like Tots TV and My little Pony etc and Care Bears lol. Mind you, all their programs are pretty violent these days!

ReputationRep:
    when did you become my mother
    Have i said at any point I have become your mother?? No lol, i do not intend to become a mother at the age of 17. I was just asking. Broken your finger havnt you? how is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Have i said at any point I have become your mother?? No lol, i do not intend to become a mother at the age of 17. I was just asking. Broken your finger havnt you? how is it?
    its hurting so much i cant write but i can type ok

ReputationRep:
    its hurting so much i cant write but i can type ok
    lol ok then. Take it easy, u dont wanna strain yourself too much with your broken finger lol bless ya x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    exaclty lol. I used to get the poo like Tots TV and My little Pony etc and Care Bears lol. Mind you, all their programs are pretty violent these days!
    Gotta agree with that. There all fighting and blow them up programs for the guys and god knows what for the girls?! (Dunno any girl programs..lol

ReputationRep:
    i think the bratz marketing manager got it wrong. why the hell would you want to call your products Bratz, when it sound exactly like brats?
    anyway, i think they are crap, but i don't play with them so i wouldn't know. (they look crap with overly large heads, and don't look fully articulated like action man did/does)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Gotta agree with that. There all fighting and blow them up programs for the guys and god knows what for the girls?! (Dunno any girl programs..lol
    still pretty much the same i think lol. ermmm....lemme think. You got powerpuff girls lol, still all fighting. Most of the programs are for both boys and girls these days tho.
    probly programs havin the girls dressing as tarts lol, wudnt suprise me.
    hello, i mean you only gotta look at toys and adverts, Barbie for example, aimed at younger girls from 3-9/10ish years old and look at how she is portrayed, make up, skinny and the CLOTHES lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    still pretty much the same i think lol. ermmm....lemme think. You got powerpuff girls lol, still all fighting. Most of the programs are for both boys and girls these days tho.
    probly programs havin the girls dressing as tarts lol, wudnt suprise me.
    hello, i mean you only gotta look at toys and adverts, Barbie for example, aimed at younger girls from 3-9/10ish years old and look at how she is portrayed, make up, skinny and the CLOTHES lol

i love the powerpuffs lol im so childish hee hee bratz are ok buh winter time wonderland omg how err catchy lol makes me wanan ry=ush out n go n but 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    i love the powerpuffs lol im so childish hee hee bratz are ok buh winter time wonderland omg how err catchy lol makes me wanan ry=ush out n go n but 1
    power ouff gals r kewl im gettin a brat 4 me b-day nxt month

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.