Turn on thread page Beta

Un supportive parnets watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello. i am trying to find a place to do my gcses etc but i dont seem to have supportive parnets and they say im not listening to the advice that im given by them but i do listen but the course they reccomed seems to be always wrong and we kee having big aguerments.

anyone else has had this probem?

ReputationRep:
    *Unsupportive parents

*recommend

*keep

*arguments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    *Unsupportive parents

*recommend

*keep

*arguments
    what do you mean

ReputationRep:
    *Unsupportive parents

*recommend

*keep

*arguments
    (Original post by DJTom)
    what do you mean

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Ha.

Want to try that again?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah the spelling

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when my parnets are unsupporting. It just ruins your whole day.... What are parnets?

ReputationRep:
    Un supportive parnets really grind my gears.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until, you're a parnet yourself- you'll realise they really do have your best interests at heart.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, one I finish my degree in history I was looking at doing a conversion course so that I too could be a parnet.

ReputationRep:
    To the OP i understand please ignore the stupid idiots above me with their sad petty comments.
    best advice is just ignore them who are they to tell you what you can and can not do.My mom hates the fact i am at college as it has a bad reputation she hates what i do at college but she will not tell me what to do.She does not understand what i am like she wants me to get a standard 9-5 but i would rather do sometthing else .

Do what YOU want!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.