The Student Room Group

I am too inconsistent

I haven't revised for 10 days now , I am feeling guilty . I am always messing up because I never seem to revise everyday , only like 3 times a week because I seem to get depressed and lazy. So I am asking anyone who has overcome this , to help an fellow A2 student. I am really struggling , and I feel I need someone advice to overcome this problem.
Reply 1
I've been in a similiar position this year. A2 is wayyy tougher than last year. AS seemed alot more relaxed, probably because we didn't have all this university pressure and all that. This past week, I kind of adopted a new timetable, so like each day I would try and spend at least 15/25 minutes on each subject, and overall try and do 4 or 5 hours hours throughout the week.

Sometimes, it's easy to pretty much take on all your topics for each section in at once, divide them up and try and tackle them one at a time, I'm finding it slightly easier when I do that. It's also good to take a break for a while, get some exercise, hang out with friends, and don't be too hard on yourself because it really doesn't help. Hope that helps :smile:
Get a routine. When I revise for uni I wake up at 8.30 and faff around and get breakfast and then I start revision at 10am. Then it's half an hour with a 10-15 minute break until lunch and that's the routine and it works because I do it every day.
Reply 3
It's been done, if you revise hard from now you won't be put in that bad of a situation, just don't put it off!
Reply 4
I read this as "I am too incontinent"
Reply 5
I am costantly inconsistent.

Then again, would this make me consistant or inconsistant?

:smile:
Reply 6
Just remember you are on the final stretch now! Don't **** it up now! :smile:
Think of the University you've firmed and all the good things of Uni Life.
That is what keeps me going.
Or a couple of litres of a strong black coffee. :3

Quick Reply

Latest