Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    If anything, it'll be a bonus as you can ask your friends who've already had interviews what they asked/format etc. - i.e. get a peek into what to prepare.
    lol, they all got rejected.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sl_6789)
    lol, they all got rejected.....

Hopefully you'll break that trend!
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    h good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrbob)
    arent the grade requirements for architecture quite low anyway? i think i read on the propectus that they were BBC and were the people who applied in ure college rejected after the submitted a portfolio. Well i still havent heard anything from them.
    This year Architecture is ABB. Its not the grades thats difficult..its impressing with your portfolio. Grades aren't the best indicator of suitability for this course.

ReputationRep:
    i'm at ucl now, doing law with french law...

it was the last offer ireceived (AAA), i put it down as my insurance, and I got in.

It's fantastic. Don't fret about offers just yet, mine wasn't til about end of march. Seems weird now thinking of all the UCAS procedure.

ReputationRep:
    end of march...yikes! ah well. if i have to wait to ensure that i get an offer, i'll wait as long as i have to!

regards
    --marty

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.