Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this may sound really hard to believe but please I need as much help as possible. I'm no ladies man or anything and I find it hard to approach women but she caught my eye and we ended up dating for about seven months. I was blackmailed by a work colleague to have an affair otherwise he'd make sure I'm fired from a well paying accountancy job. So, I had the affair but she found out and I was fired anyway. I tried to talk to her and tell her the situation I was in but, out of pure anger she has kidnapped my dog.

I am now left jobless, regretful, lonely and suicidal. What can I do to get my dog back?

ReputationRep:
    *bump* please help me

ReputationRep:
    ask the police?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo139)
    ask the police?
    The problem with that is I don't know where she is staying now. Plus, they'd think it's a trivial case

ReputationRep:
    Ask the blackmailer to go screw himself, though since you actually went through and cheated on this woman, he now has something on you.

Did you not even consider the blackmailer's motives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fibrebiz)
    Ask the blackmailer to go screw himself, though since you actually went through and cheated on this woman, he now has something on you.

Did you not even consider the blackmailer's motives?
    To be honest I didn't know what was wrong with him. I'm also quite weak and if I do that I'd probably be beaten up.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is likely to be real it sounds similar to a surreal black comedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeanK22)
    I know this is likely to be real it sounds similar to a surreal black comedy.
    Seriously, it is real. Why would I be kidding around about this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarMagnet)
    Seriously, it is real. Why would I be kidding around about this?!
    :facepalm2:

Because Bored Guy + Keyboard + TSR = :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nour00)

I'm no troll! I came here for advice not ridicule!

ReputationRep:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torchwood)
    :lol:
    You think it's funny?! Someones emotional pain! Wilbur has been with me for the past seven years! Do you know how sad it is to lose someone special?!

ReputationRep:
    So, you lost your job and your dog and you thought to yourself "self, you have lost your dog - you should go and register on a forum and tell them"?

Sometimes when your trollign is called it's better to walk away than to desperately try to defend it.

ReputationRep:
    http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...ame=Stoner-Dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    So, you lost your job and your dog and you thought to yourself "self, you have lost your dog - you should go and register on a forum and tell them"?

Sometimes when your trollign is called it's better to walk away than to desperately try to defend it.
    The thing is I'm not trolling as far as I'm concerned Wilbur is in danger. Jobwise at the moment I live with my parents but I am looking as well for a job.

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't want ridicule, dude, you came to the wrong place.

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't want ridicule, dude, you came to the wrong place.
    Well what could I do?! My cousin told me that you guys would help me and that you're all a friendly community. No! I don't see that at all.

ReputationRep:
    So you got fired even though you did what the blackmailer wanted? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    So you got fired even though you did what the blackmailer wanted? Why?
    I don't know there are cruel people in this world

ReputationRep:
    If your dog is called Wilbur then it's :troll: fo' sho'.

Jussayin :ninja:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.