Turn on thread page Beta

What sort of haircut should I ask for? (Male) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I usually get a number 8 haircut but I'm starting to think that it's too short. I don't feel comfortable with my hair until about a month after my haircut. The length it's at now, which is just slightly too long, is with the fringe at the eye brows and a bit thick overall. Imagine this sort of haircut bit not covering the ears at all.

http://tinyurl.com/6hjyc8t

Is it possible to tell the hairdresser, "Make my hair like it is a month after a number 8 haircut." without giving the hairdresser free reign over my hair?

e.g.

If I asked for a number 8 haircut they'd have to get out the clippers and do it a certain way.

If I asked for that haircut I'm thinking about, would they get out the scissors and start cutting however they felt like? Or would they do it in a really objective way? Would I get a different haircut from two different hairdressers?

How would I ask for that haircut? Also, if I had shorter hair on the back and sides than the top of my head, is that

ReputationRep:
    Ask for a time machine back to the 70's.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.