Turn on thread page Beta

Downe House - St. Mary's Caine - St. Swithun's - Benenden - Tudor Hall watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright, if you had to generalise, of the following girls independent schools: Downe House - St. Mary's Caine - St. Swithun's - Benenden - Tudor Hall, what type of girl is usually attracted to each? In other words, what kind of girl would prefer St. Swithun's? Likewise, what types are more at home with Benenden?

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing a piece of fiction involving characters who are upper middle class and upper class. Seeing as I don't share that backgroud, I feel I need the insight of those who do. I also realise that the 'posh', so to speak, have different tribes and cliques within their own group, and in order for this fictional piece to be believable--especially amongst wealthy and affluent readers, I would like to guage public opinion on such matters. My intentions are not to make anyone look small or stupid, please believe me when I say this. I just want the piece to have a sense of realism and probability where everyone, especially people of means, status and affluence, could enjoy the writing and identify with the characters. Thanks!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.