Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Math and Science Exam Tips? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which exam (doesn't matter which) is the hardest?
    Science
    0%
    Maths
    100.00%

ReputationRep:
    In short, how can I do better in my end of year Maths/Science exams which are coming up soon? I revise for them but I never seem to have enough time to answer all the questions as I run out of time, maybe because I spend too much time on one question or that it takes a while for me to understand the question itself..Any tips? Would doing the KS3 SATs past papers help me- although they have been scrapped? And how different are the year 9 end-of-year exams compared to the old Y9 SATs (which don't take place anymore)? I'd also like to mention that I find Math/Science classwork/homework easy but the exams difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Bump............................ .........................

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Bump

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.