Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,
    I have unconditional offers for three MSc courses:

Energy and Power Electronic Systems - University of Warwick
    Electrical Technology for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems - University of Nottingham
    Electronic and Electrical Engineering - University of Leeds

I would like to know your opinion about the Electrical engineering departments of these 3 universities in order to make a final decision.
    I have already seen the guardian and times tables and the RAE 2008 but I am still quite comfused.
    I would also appeciate if someone, who has already studied in one of these unis, could give some information about these courses.

Thanks a lot for your time. I'm waiting for your answers.

ReputationRep:
    I would also like to ask your opinion about attending "renewable energy" courses.
    Do you think it is a good choice or it's better to attend an electrical engineering masters which is more general?
    It worths mentioning that my undergraduate studies were in Electrical & Computer enineering.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.