Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have firmed King's and received the email about King's live. I want to respond to it but you have to put in your student number and I have no idea what it is. I have looked at letters/emails from King's and the only number is my ucas ref number. Is it referring to that or a specific King's number?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've also run into this problem - I think I'll just put in my UCAS number and see what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miri_X)
    x
    (Original post by Fazoid)
    x
    The myapplication thing tells you your King's ID number on the homepage I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chr1stopher11)
    The myapplication thing tells you your King's ID number on the homepage I'm sure
    Found it, you are correct! However I already submitted using my UCAS number D: looks like I'll have to e-mail them...

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What is King's live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malteser12345)
    What is King's live?

It's an event King's is having for people who have accepted King's as their firm. It's meant to give us a taste of freshers week I think so there's music and comedy etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.