Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaosu_souzousha)
    Both are 3-4 years of Hell
    Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaosu_souzousha)
    Both are 3-4 years of Hell
    Probably a bit harsh. There's more to both Universities than the tough course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slylion1)
    fair enough. now ur out of school you will see that COWI really is the top tier.

hope you do well and get that high 1st class.
    Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, they're not so bad really honestly. Yes you will have to work hard and particular parts of the course will want to make you scream because you don't get it. But how is that different from anything else you've studied before?

ReputationRep:
    have you been sent any work from warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Here are some examples from Imperial:

Diagnostic test (when I took this, the average mark was something like 55 out of 60 and the modal mark was 60 - I think I got the second worst mark in the year or something rubbish but did alright in the end!!)

Further maths practise

And some corresponding stuff from Warwick and extra questions

For the enthusiast:

Imperial's Mathematical methods teaching page - this stuff is basically everything in Maths/Further Maths core with extras and some harder questions

More Warwick diagnostic tests: Integration, Differentiation (sorry if its the same as the other, didn't bother looking) and Trigonometry

(Its amazing what you can find on the website publicly, if you know where to look. There are great examples of problems from Oxbridge and other universities - let me know if people can't find stuff but what more! I decided to offer both Imperial and Warwick examples given the thread title )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.