You look alright.
    Have some confidence, mahn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    get a haircut + hit the gym

there's a start
    ROFL your sig, it brings back memories from bb.com forum threads

ReputationRep:
    You look fine; you have a nice smile and a nice frame. You look like a man. Which (obviously) is attractive to girls.

If you really do suffer from depression, the problem isn't how you look its the depression that makes you feel like ****.
    Everybody has days when, even thought they look fine, they feel like s**t. Depression makes you feel like that a lot of the time. I have two friends with depression and so i know that you really NEED to get some sort of medication, because otherwise it's going to eat at you. One of my friends is a stubborn guy and refuses to get meds and he is a wreck. at the start it's just a lack of self confidence but it starts to eat at you until every slightest thing makes you feel like killing yourself.
    go see a doctor or something.

ReputationRep:
    more to life than what (white) girls make of you dude.. and you'll find the older you get, the more worldly you become, the sharper you dress, the more they'll be drawn to you. Just try not to think about it too much and focus on other stuff, like being a 'regular guy'

..seems this is a major bone of contention with lads on here, particularly ethnic minority ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalaghoda)
    Yeah might as well create a thread, not getting many replies from the PM's. And yes another Asian guy asking how he looks, I'm so ****ing low on self-confidence and in depression, on the verge of suicide

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/34981835.jpg/
    If you're serious, it's best to see a Dr if you're feeling that low.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah might as well create a thread, not getting many replies from the PM's. And yes another Asian guy asking how he looks, I'm so ****ing low on self-confidence and in depression, on the verge of suicide

Why? You shouldn't care about what people think of you. Love yourself first before you want other people to love you.

ReputationRep:
    You just look average.... not good looking; not ugly....

Hardly anything to kill yourself over.

ReputationRep:

there's a start
    Agreed, no homo but you're actually an alright looking guy. Just hit the gym and get some style and you'd be set

ReputationRep:
    As most people have said you look acceptable, the reason being most people in this country are overweight fat slobs and generally unattractive - it's not exactly a compliment.

However if you want to look good, get a haircut, hit the gym and buy clothes that fit.

You look better from the outside and you will feel better inside which will enhance your attractiveness and allow you get on with more important things in life.

ReputationRep:

seriously OP, you are not bad looking, just man up blud !!

ReputationRep:
    you look perfectly fine dude.

ReputationRep:

there's a start
    I'm fat?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, posting your picture on an internet forum won't help anythting. Go and do some maths or something, you might feel a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX)
    Seriously, posting your picture on an internet forum won't help anythting. Go and do some maths or something, you might feel a bit better.
    racist. i study journalism ..hate maths..**** at it

ReputationRep:
    I'm fat?
    Not at all, but exercising releases endorphins in the brain which help relieve depression. Also, pretty much everyone would look better by going to the gym, if only by a small amount.

Why are you depressed? Would you like to chat?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe when I posted here earlier. I do tend to make similar threads from time to time, I suffer from depression.
    real: I'd hate to be you

troll: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Not at all, but exercising releases endorphins in the brain which help relieve depression. Also, pretty much everyone would look better by going to the gym, if only by a small amount.

Why are you depressed? Would you like to chat?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym asap, if that won't stop your depression nothing will m8.

ReputationRep:
    racist. i study journalism ..hate maths..**** at it
    What exactly is racist? I hate people who do this. Nothing about my post was racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX)
    What exactly is racist? I hate people who do this. Nothing about my post was racist.
    I was joking. Relax. Sorry I used the wrong word, I just meant it was a stereotype, that most Indian people like to do maths, sorry again

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.