Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its my boyfriends 21st in May and I am already thinking about what to get him. We have been together nearly 3 years. He is so difficult to buy for. I was going to get him a multicar driving experience but he said the other night not to get him anything he has to do as he finds it difficult getting time off work as he has 2 jobs. I need ideassss, the cost limit is probably about £250.

ReputationRep:
    Bump, as I'm desperate for ideas too. Been thinking about it for months and its getting nearer and nearer..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slack Alice)
    Bump, as I'm desperate for ideas too. Been thinking about it for months and its getting nearer and nearer..
    You're getting this guy a gift too? Wow this is one lucky guy!

ReputationRep:
    Steak and a blowjob!

ReputationRep:
    Wait for him at home naked... Its free and he wont want anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Steak and a blowjob!
    At the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Exact same situation also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathan2010)
    You're getting this guy a gift too? Wow this is one lucky guy!
    ha, yeah maybe a slight mistake I made there. I'm in the same situation with my boyfriend, who is turning 21 very soon!

ReputationRep:
    *also has a boyfriend turning 21 in May*

*watches*

ReputationRep:
    Wonder if my gf will see this thread? (I'm 21 in may lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkinson91)
    Its my boyfriends 21st in May and I am already thinking about what to get him. We have been together nearly 3 years. He is so difficult to buy for. I was going to get him a multicar driving experience but he said the other night not to get him anything he has to do as he finds it difficult getting time off work as he has 2 jobs. I need ideassss, the cost limit is probably about £250.
    Since you've been together for so long; this idea might be useful. I did this for my 'ex' and he loved it. Okay, basically I recorded myself telling him how I feel about him and the times we've spent together etc. It costs you nothing (just need an empty CD and it's meaningful. He can keep it for as long as he wants and use it whenever he wants (my ex watched it countless times, from what he's told me). And you can get him something small together with that, like a top or something. And perhaps a dinner together.

ReputationRep:
    Get him a sex.

ReputationRep:
    treat him and his buddies to paintballing and then go out to dinner with him and have passionate sex afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Ummm. Well. I'd probably say a really nice watch or something? If he already has a watch, if it's not too sentimental to him then upgrade it. My boyfriend is 21 in june but we won't quite have been together a year and I'm not exactly rich! So I'm gonna get him a really nice fountain pen I think, maybe a Cross one for about £50. And then some ink cartridges, and probably a new shirt and pair of trainers because he never buys clothes for himself.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.