Turn on thread page Beta

Skype Language Learning Society! watch

ReputationRep:
    I seriously need to practise my Dutch before my written and oral exams on Monday :s Would anyone be willing to listen to me ramble on about my home/pets/studies/other fascinating stuff? :p: I can help with English or French in exchange!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rucamzu)
    Hi everyone :-)

My native languages are Spanish and Catalan, which I'll be very glad to teach. In exchange , I'm looking to improve my English, in order to attain a B2 certificate.

Thanks in advance!
    ¿Podemos organizar algo? Tengo la intención de estudiar español además del frances a la universidad el próximo año. Uno de los cursos que me interesa ofrece Catalan por lo tanto sería beneficioso no solo para ti pero para mi también. Mandáme un mensaje tío para realizar esta idea. ))))))

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going to China in April and would love to find someone to practice the (teeny tiny) Chinese I know with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth_Newdar)
    If there's anyone else who is learning Latin, it would be great fun to have a chat. I can't really speak it, but it would be very helpful to exchange literature notes, etc. I did AS last year, doing A2 this year, and I'm applying for Classics. Happy to speak to anyone at any level. (My native language is English.)
    Hey, I've just started Latin about 4 weeks ago. If you're still interested, it would be cool to practice together My native language is also English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabrieleAbate)
    Hi!

I'm an Italian student, I could help everyone who want to improve his/her skills: grammar, vocabulary, culture, literature et cetera
    My English level is not so good, I'm B1, but I'm going to study in UK during next summer, I have to learn a lot. I'm also interested in German and Portoguese, as beginner.

My Skype contact is: gabriele.abate3
    hey, could help me with my italian?

ReputationRep:
    My French accent is appalling and it's dragging my IB grade down. If anyone could help that would be great? My native language is English, but my first is Spanish, so I can help with either of those. I would also be happy to help with any other subjects that I can .

ReputationRep:
    Hallo!

Ich hätte gern jemanden, mit dem ich meine deutschsprachige Kenntnisse üben könnte. Gibt's ja hier irgendjemanden? Ich verspreche, dass ich mehr als "Wie geht's" und "Bratwurst ist lecker" kann und wir können uns über das Wetter, Einhörne oder wer-weißt-was unterhalten

Also, if anyone is good with Arabic, I'd gladly Skype too, since I've begun teaching that myself too

Happy learning everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Currently doing French A2, and was thinking about how it might be useful to have some more conversation practice i.e. via Skype - is there anyone about who might be able to help?

ReputationRep:
    Any German speakers out there? I'm doing A2 German so it would benefit me talking to someone who's German

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In a native English speaker

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    Would any like to practise German with me? I'm about A2 standard, but I live in Australia so we don't actually do A Levels - although I'm in my last year of high school. Would be really helpful!
    I'm doing German A2 if you want to practise with me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im doing a2 german with aqa and any practice would be great, thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    I can speak several languages + Id be happy to teach others Such a good idea!

Japanese A level
    Spanish A level
    Fluent English
    Arabic Know the basics to teach
    American Fluent

Skypename: Littlejaybeegee

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, looking for someone who can help me with French or Italian..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotliketea)
    Hi I'm Annie and I want to keep up on my Spanish - I currently do A2, WJEC board so it'd be great if there was someone taking the same board as me to practice with. I don't really have a problem speaking Spanish , I'd just like to do it more and practice oral topics , have someone to say "shouldn't you say..." etc also , I'm worse at writing than speaking which doesn't make much sense but there you go

Also, if a native spanish speaker wants to learn english , i'd be happy to repay you teaching me spanish by teaching you english , even if it's from scratch

Hi Annie. I do the same board. Do you have any tips on the speaking cards?, I'm doing a movie for my expose which I find okay but the speaking cards are worrying me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alanisita)
    Hi Annie. I do the same board. Do you have any tips on the speaking cards?, I'm doing a movie for my expose which I find okay but the speaking cards are worrying me.
    um i just keep speaking :') i know a lot of people struggle with the oral topics because they just stop speaking so they don't get very high marks , so if you struggle with it then talk to someone in english about the topic , and then start talking to yourself/someone who speaks spanish about it

i talk to myself in the shower hahaha and at my family who can't speak spanish

go through past questions and think about how you'd respond , writing responses and reading up on any words you don't know

ReputationRep:
    um i just keep speaking :') i know a lot of people struggle with the oral topics because they just stop speaking so they don't get very high marks , so if you struggle with it then talk to someone in english about the topic , and then start talking to yourself/someone who speaks spanish about it

i talk to myself in the shower hahaha and at my family who can't speak spanish

go through past questions and think about how you'd respond , writing responses and reading up on any words you don't know

Great!! Thanks! That's what I've sorta been doing, but I'll practice a bit more. My speaking is tomorrow and I'm somewhat confident now. Have you done yours? If so what cards came up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alanisita)
    Great!! Thanks! That's what I've sorta been doing, but I'll practice a bit more. My speaking is tomorrow and I'm somewhat confident now. Have you done yours? If so what cards came up?
    nope haven't done mine yet - mine's on thursday if you remember , which you probably won't haha as soon as it done i'd try and forget everything , send me a PM what cards came up

ReputationRep:
    nope haven't done mine yet - mine's on thursday if you remember , which you probably won't haha as soon as it done i'd try and forget everything , send me a PM what cards came up
    Haha yea, you're right. Sure no problemo

ReputationRep:
    Castillan-Spanish! Level is intermediate in 2nd of year of uni!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 15, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.