Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geneticist)
    I've been learning English for a long time but i didn't get much chance to practice speaking.
    you can practise with me if you want - i'm London born and raised

ReputationRep:
    I really would love to practise Spanish with anyone! I'm A2 level but I'm resitting my AS exam as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie kwon chu)
    cool! may i have your username so i can add you? thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Crewealexfan92

ReputationRep:
    i would like to speak with someone in spanish to try to help him/her and maybe i could practise a bit of english speaking.
    I'm native

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imay15)
    i would like to speak with someone in spanish to try to help him/her and maybe i could practise a bit of english speaking.
    I'm native
    im bad af at spanish so that would be good & if you want to practise with me you can

ReputationRep:
    I'm native
    Hey, english is basically the only language I do speak fluently I can help you out and hopefully, practice spanish with you because exams are coming up and I've got my past tense mixed up

ReputationRep:
    I'm native
    It would be great if we could practise as I really need to improve my Spanish and I can help you will English too

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    is it possible to add me to the list?
    I am a German native speaker and have English skills on the level C2.

JonaZ

ReputationRep:
    I'm a native English speaker studying A2 German, would love to practice with someone else who is learning or native German speakers!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a native Turkish speaker seeking non-native or native English speakers.Also I know a little German.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I spent a year in France I would like to practice speaking French but I am also open to emailing so I can practice my written French. I would say I am level C1.

I would mostly like to practice with a native french speaker, but open other french learners.

I am willing to practice/ help out with English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ontrack7)
    Hi, I spent a year in France I would like to practice speaking French but I am also open to emailing so I can practice my written French. I would say I am level C1.

I would mostly like to practice with a native french speaker, but open other french learners.

I am willing to practice/ help out with English
    I speak English, but would also like to practise French - both speaking and writing. Do you have Skype? I'd be interested in practising together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you want 2 practise english you can pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliels)
    I'm a native English speaker studying A2 German, would love to practice with someone else who is learning or native German speakers!
    Ich kann Deutsch (keine Ahnung auf welchem Niveau, ich habe es mir beigebracht) und wir könnten uns hier unterhalten, wenn du das möchtest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliels)
    Hey I'm doing German A2 as well. It would be really handy to practice and generally just swap tips with another German student

Right now I'm studying for the German Oral assessment, any tips on how to revise for it? - it just seems like there's so much you have to study and learn and I'm feeling soooo swamped :/

ReputationRep:
    Would be interested in learning basic Spanish/Italian and also French (AS level)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Studying A2 level French with B2. Would be interested in practicing speaking

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm studying AS German and would love to improve my speaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    Would any like to practise German with me? I'm about A2 standard, but I live in Australia so we don't actually do A Levels - although I'm in my last year of high school. Would be really helpful!
    Would love to!! I am A2 on the CEFR which if you don't know what that is it would equate to between GCSE and AS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maestrocam)
    Hi. I'm studying AS German and would love to improve my speaking
    I would love to! I am A2 on the CEFR which is probably a little lower than you. But I have good speaking skills, it's just my vocab that I need to work on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 15, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.