Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would also like to join:

- fluent in German (having almost all the subjects in this language at school)
    - need practice in French (France) - I did the DELF B1 and would like to continue towards B2
    - would like to practice English - fluent, but need to speak more

Thanks for the thread, it's a great idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elatadi)
    Hi, I would also like to join:

- fluent in German (having almost all the subjects in this language at school)
    - need practice in French (France) - I did the DELF B1 and would like to continue towards B2
    - would like to practice English - fluent, but need to speak more

Thanks for the thread, it's a great idea!

I am fluent in French (and English!) and would like to practice my German, if you'd like to do an exchange?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schmuur)
    I am fluent in French (and English!) and would like to practice my German, if you'd like to do an exchange?
    That would be nice!

ReputationRep:
    AS french planning to continue to A2

ReputationRep:
    Fluent in English and Russian, AS French and AS Spanish too

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing GCSE German and Italian and can help someone who speaks wither of those with english

ReputationRep:
    Any French native on here that could help?

Beginner.

Speak fluent Spanish and English (obviously).

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I was wondering if anyone can help me with my French work. I have been given an article and I need to summarise it in about 40-50 words.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I'm native German and I'll be glad to help some of you with your German GCSE and A-Level stuff (or whatever qualification you're doing, really). I'm doing A-Level German with WJEC, so if any of you do that, that would be ace haha. I'm completely fluent in English so you don't need to worry unless you've got a really freaky strong accent.

So, if you're nice I'll offer my services as a native German speaker. Pretty sure it will help you immensely for the Oral Exams at A-Level, as the German spoken in the Listening part of the exam is god damn ridiculous.

(Also super keen on learning Russian but I have literally no prior knowledge besides the god damn alphabet so I don't know how patient any of you are)

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am a native Czech speaker and I'm willing to help anyone with this language. Also I speak German at level A2 (maybe B1, I can't really tell) and I've just started with Italian. I'd also like to practise my English since I live in Czech republic and there's not many people you can talk to in English.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here speaks one of these?

- Ancient Greek
    - Ancient Hebrew
    - Finnish
    - Swedish

I can help you with your English, Mandarin or Thai in return.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am fluent in English, hoping to improve my french.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apfelstrudel)
    Hey Guys,

I'm native German and I'll be glad to help some of you with your German GCSE and A-Level stuff (or whatever qualification you're doing, really). I'm doing A-Level German with WJEC, so if any of you do that, that would be ace haha. I'm completely fluent in English so you don't need to worry unless you've got a really freaky strong accent.

So, if you're nice I'll offer my services as a native German speaker. Pretty sure it will help you immensely for the Oral Exams at A-Level, as the German spoken in the Listening part of the exam is god damn ridiculous.

(Also super keen on learning Russian but I have literally no prior knowledge besides the god damn alphabet so I don't know how patient any of you are)
    HI, i Lived in Austria for 4-5 years and my german has gotten bad since i left in 2013. i am currently thinking of doing German A level and i could really used some help? =)

ReputationRep:
    I will be teaching myself but need someone willing to engage in daily verbal conversation with me in either German or French.

Add me on skype at thestalos97 if you're interested. I wish I could reciprocate with some other language but sadly. :/

ReputationRep:
    I do French A2 and I'd love to do speaking via skype! What do I need to do to sign up?

ReputationRep:
    Doing German A2 and would love to do a Skype call for practice!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I just found this thread and it is amazing!
    I am in a slightly different situation I have never done GCSE spanish or beyond, but i started learning Spanish last year and I was enrolled in my university Horizon's course last year (it is a supplement language course). I have been using Duolingo to learn spanish and I want to improve my spoken and written spanish! My level is around AS level standard and I hope to learn more via this amazing platform!

I am going to second year doing medicine. I am fluent in chinese and english, quote me if you are interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! just finished AS french and going to continue it at A2; i only got a C in my speaking exam so I really would want to bump this up to be a bit more confident with it!

ReputationRep:
    i am interested to learn english (i can speak english well but i just wanna get rid of my weird accent to american accent) and i would like to learn cantonese if someone out there can speak that language i prefer skype or video call(anything is fine to me btw)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, English is my mother tounge and I'm looking for someone to practice my Spanish with - I'm starting the AS Course in September.
    Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.