Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I hope all is well with you all! haha. Basically it is essential that I get an A in A level biology and i'm well on my way. However, BIOL 3 (the As isa) when horribly wrong and even though I will get to resit I was hoping for help with BIOL 2 and BIOL 5. More specifcally, if anyone has any past paper questions and answers on those two units or can offer any help with the ISA's it would be much, much appreciated.

It would really benefit my revision and I've been unable to find any :/
    Any and all advice is appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks TSR!! - I need youuu

ReputationRep:
    there are past papers for the last couple of years on the aqa website, under 'key materials' in the biology page. the mark schemes are there too

good luck

ReputationRep:
    as mentioned above you can find them on AQA website, here's the link!
    http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/scien...&prev=&tabid=1
    hope it helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.