Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The past 24 hours have been a little odd to say the least. Everywhere I have been I've come across some form of weirdo.

This was in like the last 3 hours....

There was a guy pottering around a shop wearing a bowl cut wig, open trench coat with no trousers on, socks to his knees and loafers. Doing my best to avoid him I came across a shop assistant that said it was his regular outfit.

Some guy was talking to a wall.

In 2 bus journeys, 3 times when there were other seats to sit in a crazy looking guy would come and sit next to me. Just for clarification there this is the type of look I'm talking about.....

.....the look that screams I like to do nasty things to people.

Last night when I left my mates and cut across an open area of land in a fairly safe residential area I saw a guy walking towards me at an angle. Thought nothing of it a carried on my way. About 15 seconds after he passed, as you do, I had a look over my shoulder.....

FFFFAAAAARRRKK!!!

....there he was following me at about a few yards distance. I quickly turned and walked back defensively as I kindly asked him what the **** he was doing. He said he just wanted to say hello and walked off.

This really screwed me up. The guy looked, and I suppose sounded like a complete meth head. Was a shorts, socks a slippers guy as well. Was just waiting for him to pull out an axe or some crazy **** and butcher me.

So yea weirdos..... any cool stories? Advice?

ReputationRep:
    move out of norfolk.

ReputationRep:
    Was on the underground yesterday from Westfield when this guy that came on that stank and looked like he hadnt had a haircut it aeons. He started telling people to go on his website and started preaching how about some stuff no-one understood you had to be under-15 to join then after he said he was going off to meditate only to get onto the same carriage again just on the other side.

He was weird

ReputationRep:
    Consider yourself lucky you weren't eating ice cream and they didn't try to lick any... :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds pretty scary.I've never had anything like that,the only thing remotely odd was a guy in the train station who suddenly dropped all his luggage(deliberatly) and sat on it,muttering to himself in the middle of the main station area.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.