Turn on thread page Beta

Parents suspect i'm gay because i've never had a girlfriend watch

there is no need to make a sex doll! just tell them your not gay....simple
    :albertein:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    And your only 17??????? No offence, but I suspect your mum was a bit of a slut at your age and can't understand that you don't have a boyfriend.

I'm sure there's plenty of people in my family who reckon I'm gay because I'm always single. I don't really care about it.
    Lol, nah my mum has only been with three people in her life, and she's almost 50 now. She just doesn't seem to understand that, even though the media portrays teenagers these days as all having relationships by the time they're 16, not everyone is like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noniona)
    Lol, nah my mum has only been with three people in her life, and she's almost 50 now. She just doesn't seem to understand that, even though the media portrays teenagers these days as all having relationships by the time they're 16, not everyone is like that.
    Ah, I can understand that actually. My dad's rather out of touch and pretty old-fashioned. When I first went to University he asked me if the girls in halls were 'constantly demanding sex'. 'Er no dad, don't believe everything you read.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)

Got a girlfriend just after I finished school, aged 16 we both were.
    Are you Yoda?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    Ah, I can understand that actually. My dad's rather out of touch and pretty old-fashioned. When I first went to University he asked me if the girls in halls were 'constantly demanding sex'. 'Er no dad, don't believe everything you read.'
    Haha! That's brilliant, I imagine your father saying it sat in an armchair with his pipe and newspaper lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    Are you Yoda?
    Hahaha :')

ReputationRep:
    This thread is amazing. I've been laughing non stop for 10 minutes.

Get a girl mate to come over some time and jump up and down on the bed making loud noises for 20 minutes? That should help things. You never know, you might actually end up in bed with said friend

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.