Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Funny feeling in stomach when having sex.... watch

Announcements

Well i slept with the person i'm seeing for the first time the other night and it felt strange...thats the only way i can describe it really lol.
    It felt good but because he was rather large (the largest i've ever slept with), we couldn't go in all the way and then when he did i felt an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach area?! it was really strange lol .
    anyone got any idea why?

ReputationRep:
    This is just your way of trying to say your boyfriend has a big ****** isn't it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Don't go so deep then.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he shouldn't go all the in next time? o.o

Not rocket science.

(Original post by Swell)
    This is just your way of trying to say your boyfriend has a big ****** isn't it?
    How is it? , i'm asking for a bit of advice on something thats causing me discomfort. So before you post another smart arse remark, press the close button on your screen thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hitting your cervix perhaps...

ReputationRep:
    Life is a rollercoaster after all.

I know that now obviously lol and after the first couple of attempts we worked out a balance. But i just wondered why it was so uncomfortable, was he hitting something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know that now obviously lol and after the first couple of attempts we worked out a balance. But i just wondered why it was so uncomfortable, was he hitting something?
    your lungs maybe?

ReputationRep:
    How is it? , i'm asking for a bit of advice on something thats causing me discomfort. So before you post another smart arse remark, press the close button on your screen thanks.
    I detect a lack of humour, DESTROY!

ReputationRep:
    Was it like a sneeze only better?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he's hitting your cervix, happens with me and my boyfriend and I think it's pretty common.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.