So basically, I was browsing the net (as you do) and found some funny/amusing questions that I thought I'd share.
1. If a person with a split personality threatens to commint suicide, is it a hostage situation?
2. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
3. If the "black box" survives every plane crash, why not make the entire plane out of that stuff?
4. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?
5. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
6. Do atheists get insurance for acts of God?
7. Why would the Heaven's Gate group buy Alien Abduction Insurance if the whole point was really to be abducted in the first place?
8.Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
9. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and you're the main witness, what if you say "no"?
10. How far East do you need to go before you are travelling West?
Turn on thread page Beta
Some Rather Amusing Questions. watch
- Thread Starter
- 27-03-2011 16:13