Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some Rather Amusing Questions. watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically, I was browsing the net (as you do) and found some funny/amusing questions that I thought I'd share.

1. If a person with a split personality threatens to commint suicide, is it a hostage situation?

2. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

3. If the "black box" survives every plane crash, why not make the entire plane out of that stuff?

4. Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

5. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

6. Do atheists get insurance for acts of God?

7. Why would the Heaven's Gate group buy Alien Abduction Insurance if the whole point was really to be abducted in the first place?

8.Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

9. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and you're the main witness, what if you say "no"?

10. How far East do you need to go before you are travelling West?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.