Turn on thread page Beta

Upcoming Edexcel AS Biology: Unit 2 exam on 26 May 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Difficulty level of Edexcel's Biology Unit 2 exam?
    VERY EASY, a joke quite frankly.
    0%
    EASY, nicest paper written.
    20.83%
    FAIR, a few odd questions but overall good.
    45.83%
    CHALLENGING, tougher than expected but manageable.
    29.17%
    VERY HARD, disgusting paper.
    4.17%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow leopard)
    Lol I don't give a crap about your notes, couldn't care less; it only took a sec to ask so I thought I'd see what other people have in surplus to my thorough revision. I'm not upset at all about it, but other people may be.

you didn't say that about the emails as well, to give it to you in that way, and I can't prove it either because you've deleted most of your VM history, obviously to cover up your contradiction, when before you just asked people to just prescribe their address to you.

I suggest in the future you don't make such bold statements, I'm getting 'revision notes prepared for 120/120', to which 8 people liked and pinned their hopes on, when you can't deliver.

I don't get this either, you were actually taking the exam? I thought you were a teacher, speaking on past experience - the thing about eight students geting full UMS implied so. I quote 'each year we have at least 8 students who get 120/120'. Who is WE?
    and don't say that you didn't care about my notes

I SAW you one time where you said something about me, that i was a liar. LOL

And about the msgs, i deleted them, but i now regret that, because you sent me many msgs, saying: aren't you done with the notes? can they be ready next week? remember this dude?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIE password)
    and don't say that you didn't care about my notes

I SAW you one time where you said something about me, that i was a liar. LOL

And about the msgs, i deleted them, but i now regret that, because you sent me many msgs, saying: aren't you done with the notes? can they be ready next week? remember this dude?????
    Yeah, cause I was bored? Even if it's a sentence that someone has offered as revision, I'll pursue it if I have spare time, it takes less than five seconds. I won't comment further on the situation, unless someone can confirm that you indeed prepared and sent a full set of notes that believably leads to 120 UMS (with a screenshot of email and the info box with a pre-exam received date [incl. document visibly attached]).

I do not know what you're getting at with the excuses of everyone should have prepared etc., that fact is two days before the exam you were absent, nowhere to be seen in the forum, and the majority of members who posted here did not receive the notes. I'm not defending people's slacking, just saying that you didn't deliver the notes. This didn't negatively affect my exam at all, but there was an expectancy that these hyped up full UMS notes would be received.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    CIE Password, you're a massive ****

ReputationRep:
    No when the paper comes out, you, don't 4gt to holla at me
    Loool

ReputationRep:
    Does any have the paper and model answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uuuuu)
    Does any have the paper and model answers.
    If anyone has the paper and could send it to me via email, I'd be happy to provide a model mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has the paper and could send it to me via email, I'd be happy to provide a model mark scheme.
    Has anyone had any luck in finding the paper? If not perhaps we could collate some questions x

ReputationRep:
    The Paper can be found in

http://www.scribd.com/Raaga92

Hope you all find it helpful

ReputationRep:
    Model mark scheme available here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1702370

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ymail)
    The Marking scheme can be found in

http://www.scribd.com/Raaga92

Hope you all find it helpful
    OMG, those are OFFICIAL mark schemes right there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CIE password)
    I have many things for you, including revision notes prepared for getting 120/120, each year we have at least 8 students who get 120/120 by just studying these notes. I have prepared them and i will post them soon..
    Can you please post these notes ?? I really need some help . Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marc_h94)
    CIE Password, you're a massive ****
    thank you so much

i really appreciate this kindness and the polite way you speak with.

ReputationRep:
    cant bring myself to look at the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man I loved this paper, this was bliss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shippy)
    cant bring myself to look at the mark scheme.
    Same Really not looking forward to Thursday :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    are the grade boundaries out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pakizrulez)
    are the grade boundaries out?
    No, they come out on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJRyan)
    No, they come out on Wednesday
    really? dont they come out on results day? Thats what happend for gcse right? confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanz_a93)
    really? dont they come out on results day? Thats what happend for gcse right? confused!
    When we got our AS results in March, the grade boundaries were released the day before. So if things stay the same, then they would be out tomorrow :eek:

Edit: Turns out that they were released today:
    (All out of 80)

A - 59
    B - 54
    C - 49
    D - 44
    E - 40
    N - 36

ReputationRep:
    EDEXCEL GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE OUT:
    http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20w...e%20Int%29.pdf

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.