Turn on thread page Beta

Which make of car is considered more prestigious: Jaguar, Audi, BMW or Mercedes watch

ReputationRep:
    If you were an upper middle class professional or upper management executive which make of car that is in the price range of well-off people but not the super rich would make the greatest impression on your peers:

BMW
    Audi
    Jaguar
    Mercedes

Obviously, cars makes like Bentley and Rolls Royce would be out of these people's income range, so I selected the top four that come to my mind, but if you think another brand I didn't list would be more appropriate, please enter that make too.

ReputationRep:

How about Bugatti?

ReputationRep:
    it all depends on what model of car to be perfectly honest. if i had to list the above 4 cars on how prestigious each make was it it would be:

Mercedes
    Jaguar
    BMW/Audi

in my opinion of course!

ReputationRep:
    Jaguar
    Mercedes
    BMW
    Audi

IMO

ReputationRep:
    mercedes, but i ****ing love audi

ReputationRep:
    Jag - but Astin Martin trumps them all.

If you need a car to impress someone you need to take a look at your life in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Either of the German cars

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.