Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically Ive liked this guy for 3 years now, ever since I first set eyes on him. But he is going to Uni in sept and I just want to get over him but I cant seem to, Ive liked him for so long and nobody compares to him in my eyes because he is literally everything I ever dreamed of in a guy :/ He knows I like him and admits to liking me to, but now I dont know where I stand with him exactly but we have only 5 months left together...

I dont know what to do, any tips for getting over guys? Or ideas for a summer fling?

Before you say try dating I did and it went horribly wrong...

ReputationRep:
    So you've both liked eachover for 3 years?

Besides, if he hasn't made a move after about 3 weeks of telling you he likes you, then he never will, sorry babe

xx

ReputationRep:
    Make a move, make it happen, or you'll be all "what if" for the rest of your life. I mean, it's a good sign that he likes you back, so what have you got to lose? If you don't know where you stand with him though, you need to go a subtle way about asking him where you stand with him.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Going to uni doesn't end a relationship. You could still make it work if you tried now, the whole 'we only have 5 months left together' thing is rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Well he is going uni at the other end of the country and spending most of the course abroad so it will be tough if we get together now :/

and i dont know how long he has liked me, we only got to know each other properly in the last few months and we have just got closer and closer :/
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    So you've both liked eachover for 3 years?

Besides, if he hasn't made a move after about 3 weeks of telling you he likes you, then he never will, sorry babe

xx
    i dont know how long he has liked me, we only got to know each other properly in the last few months and we have just got closer and closer which i should be happy about but i just think it might be a bad idea :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.