Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Urgent help please! Just found out I've been cheated on watch

ReputationRep:
    lol once you'll find out he actually didn't cheat on you, and you'll look like you don't trust him and have ruined a friendship

no doubts he's "not shore about this one" (sic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    Not sure, but could it not be "Don't cheat, what you do now will shape what you do when you're married. I think about cheating like you have ("i do the same thing too"), but I don't do it, although I'm not sure about marrying this one... If I was sure I wouldn't even look at another woman, let alone cheat."

Which would still be horrible but not necessarily mean he has cheated.
    This is a really, really good post. OP, read this one again. When translated into actual English, this really does seem like what he was saying, especially now that I've read your later post with the context. I don't want to give you false hope, and I'm certainly not one to stick up for cheating scumbags, but this post really opened my eyes to what he might have been saying.

Just an update incase anyone is interested because I know I like to hear how things end when I've given someone some advice.

My partner called me and made it clear he never would cheat on me because if he wanted to he would end it with me first. For the first time in months I felt like he really spoke to me from the heart and I don't have any doubts about his fidelity. We had a good long heart to heart, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I'm just so thankful that I can forget about today like a bad dream.

I've gone through the thread as far as possible giving pos rep but have run out for the day. I'll carry on when I get my new quota and thank you all for your replies, it really helped me when I was going through a bit of a crisis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just an update incase anyone is interested because I know I like to hear how things end when I've given someone some advice.

My partner called me and made it clear he never would cheat on me because if he wanted to he would end it with me first. For the first time in months I felt like he really spoke to me from the heart and I don't have any doubts about his fidelity. We had a good long heart to heart, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I'm just so thankful that I can forget about today like a bad dream.

I've gone through the thread as far as possible giving pos rep but have run out for the day. I'll carry on when I get my new quota and thank you all for your replies, it really helped me when I was going through a bit of a crisis.
    I'm glad things worked out for you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.