This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ive been watchin the weather and its supposed to be the coldest, snowyest winter in a long time, and so far all we've had is a bit of snow over night that will probably be gone by the evening, is there any1 else out there disappointed by the outcome?? i want to go sledging!!!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
ive been watchin the weather and its supposed to be the coldest, snowyest winter in a long time, and so far all we've had is a bit of snow over night that will probably be gone by the evening, is there any1 else out there disappointed by the outcome?? i want to go sledging!!!
i was out lats night wen it started snowin n i drew a butterfly in the snow! (that was when i was all happy)
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i was out lats night wen it started snowin n i drew a butterfly in the snow! (that was when i was all happy)
why arnt u happy now??? will u read ur messages!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why arnt u happy now??? will u read ur messages!!!
im feelin... *down* personal probs (to do wit Ste)

im tryin but it wont let me! somet bout an invalid link
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[I got it real bad...my comp is facing outside and i got snow, ice, high winds and it F**KING freezing. There's a bunch of kids out on Snowboards....im gonna go ask for a shot Mwahahaha
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
[I got it real bad...my comp is facing outside and i got snow, ice, high winds and it F**KING freezing. There's a bunch of kids out on Snowboards....im gonna go ask for a shot Mwahahaha
u lucky so and so!!!!!! all we got is abit of frost and some powder snow thats turning in to ice!! can i come to ur house??
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the weather matches how im feelin. oh well
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u lucky so and so!!!!!! all we got is abit of frost and some powder snow thats turning in to ice!! can i come to ur house??
yea i nearly slipped over this morin when i stepped out my fornt door! ouch
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was snowing reasonably heavily at half one last night, but it's really sunny now so all going again *sigh*.
Amy
Rep:
?
im feelin... *down* personal probs (to do wit Ste)

im tryin but it wont let me! somet bout an invalid link
ur always upset cus of him, hes really not worth the hassle and its only gonna be a short period of time b4 u realise that!!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
It was snowing reasonably heavily at half one last night, but it's really sunny now so all going again *sigh*.
where bouts r u cus its equaly as crap here!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ur always upset cus of him, hes really not worth the hassle and its only gonna be a short period of time b4 u realise that!!
what do u mean?

its only recently, b4 he reallt cared and everything but now if i get upset or stressed he says im bein mardy and cryin over nothin. at break he kept askin me to tell him what was up so when i did he goes "anyway, im gona go with ben and chris now, they wont shout and moan at me" and all i was doin was tellin him how im feelin
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah if ya want, im on the 4th floor so we can go snowboarding out ma skylight lol! Dont worry this is the first time in ages since well i cant member lol. Peterhead has the most unpredictable weather lol
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
where bouts r u cus its equaly as crap here!!
Hampshire, South England.

Inset day today, so could have enjoyed the snow had it been there in enough quantity- although, if it had the school might've been closed anyway.
Amy
Rep:
?
Yeah if ya want, im on the 4th floor so we can go snowboarding out ma skylight lol! Dont worry this is the first time in ages since well i cant member lol. Peterhead has the most unpredictable weather lol
ohh yey!! where is peterhead??
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
Hampshire, South England.

Inset day today, so could have enjoyed the snow had it been there in enough quantity- although, if it had the school might've been closed anyway.
thats what i was hoping for ours but no such luck
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wish skool wud close here
and theres nowehre private here!!!
Amy
Rep:
?
what do u mean?

its only recently, b4 he reallt cared and everything but now if i get upset or stressed he says im bein mardy and cryin over nothin. at break he kept askin me to tell him what was up so when i did he goes "anyway, im gona go with ben and chris now, they wont shout and moan at me" and all i was doin was tellin him how im feelin
hes gettin bored with u, sorry to say it, but to me it seems hes not mentally mature enough for commitment (i dont want to sound like every 1 else but its true), because of this u rnt urself anymore, u used to be really lively and happy and ur just not anymore
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohh yey!! where is peterhead??
North East of Scotland. Home of the Blootoon Cruisers lol (Car Convoys)! If ya look at a map im like 38miles away from Aberdeen! All is welcome lol!! If ya dont mind me askin what area does Glitter live?

Mwahahahaha......my 150th Post 28 Jan 10:55!
Amy
Rep:
?
North East of Scotland. Home of the Blootoon Cruisers lol (Car Convoys)! If ya look at a map im like 38miles away from Aberdeen! All is welcome lol!! If ya dont mind me askin what area does Glitter live?
i live in derbyshire, right in the centre of england, some1 i work with is from a town just outside aberdeen, i cant remember what its called tho.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads