This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
hes gettin bored with u, sorry to say it, but to me it seems hes not mentally mature enough for commitment (i dont want to sound like every 1 else but its true), because of this u rnt urself anymore, u used to be really lively and happy and ur just not anymore
thanks
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just seems like everyone knows everyone else except the barman and the barman should know some ppl lol
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Just seems like everyone knows everyone else except the barman and the barman should know some ppl lol
i know u xx ur the barman from peterhead that lives on the 4th floor
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i live in derbyshire, right in the centre of england, some1 i work with is from a town just outside aberdeen, i cant remember what its called tho.
Damn thats far. Tell ya what grab a private jet....a heap o mates and we'll all go snowboarding lol. Soud like fun?? :-D
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
thanks
was that sarcastic?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
was that sarcastic?
ni it wasnt its a "im feelin so crap i just wana go and cry somewhere" and uv made me realise. but the bloody sad thing is im scraed to be lonely (wihtout him)
Amy
Rep:
?
Damn thats far. Tell ya what grab a private jet....a heap o mates and we'll all go snowboarding lol. Soud like fun?? :-D
sounds like a good idea to me, but i have no money to get a jet, poor me!! i'll just imagin it for now
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know u xx ur the barman from peterhead that lives on the 4th floor
So does that mean i actually have a mate in UK learning now lol??

Ps. You know me to well lol
Amy
Rep:
?
ni it wasnt its a "im feelin so crap i just wana go and cry somewhere" and uv made me realise. but the bloody sad thing is im scraed to be lonely (wihtout him)
why, i dont have a boyfriend and im not lonely, uve got heaps of friends around u, and hes not gonna be the 1 and only boyfriend ull ever have is he, it was obviously never ment to be
Amy
Rep:
?
So does that mean i actually have a mate in UK learning now lol??

Ps. You know me to well lol
u always had a mate hun!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u always had a mate hun!!
Thanx Babe
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why, i dont have a boyfriend and im not lonely, uve got heaps of friends around u, and hes not gonna be the 1 and only boyfriend ull ever have is he, it was obviously never ment to be
uve got heaps of friends around u-- where may i ask???
hes not gonna be the 1 and only boyfriend ull ever have-- of course he is, who else wud go 4 me??
obviously never ment to be--thought it was, but hey.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hes not gonna be the 1 and only boyfriend ull ever have-- of course he is, who else wud go 4 me??
Hi i know this aint my buisness but sounds like you really dont fancy yourself/have confidence in yourself at all. One thing i've learned is that there are always more gf/bf round the corner. You just gotta go for what you want and you will get it!
Amy
Rep:
?
u cant put urself down all the time, ull never survive that way, i learnt that a long time ago.
u got friends at school at that church thing everywhere, on ere
theres lots of people that would want u, u just got to go and find em
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u cant put urself down all the time, ull never survive that way, i learnt that a long time ago.
YOU GO GIRL LOL
Amy
Rep:
?
Thanx Babe
its ok hun... now give me some rep!!! (only jokin)
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
iv not seen them churchy people for half a year and im not in touch with any of them.

im sorry but he is the 2st proper bf iv had, one who actually wanted me. he just texted me sayin "blah blah blah i love u" as if! i tx bk n said that im not ok, coz he dont seem to care no mor and he said "well how can i help wen u flip at me?" even tho i didn't, just told him im not feelin to good at the mo.
Amy
Rep:
?
iv not seen them churchy people for half a year and im not in touch with any of them.

im sorry but he is the 2st proper bf iv had, one who actually wanted me. he just texted me sayin "blah blah blah i love u" as if! i tx bk n said that im not ok, coz he dont seem to care no mor and he said "well how can i help wen u flip at me?" even tho i didn't, just told him im not feelin to good at the mo.
he always seems to me like hes got a really short temper, and that really isnt a good sign because it could and most definately would lead to something more
Amy
Rep:
?
YOU GO GIRL LOL
oh yeah oh yeah who da bomb!!! oh yeah oh yeah!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its ok hun... now give me some rep!!! (only jokin)
??????
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads