This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
he always seems to me like hes got a really short temper, and that really isnt a good sign because it could and most definately would lead to something more
what u tryin to say by that? gota say he has weird ways of things. its exactly 7mnths 2day and this mornin he had written me a letter askin that i talk to him about things coz hes sorry he got natsy to me (yday) and a creme egg.

then, at break its like, "god shes moanin again" ev tho he wants me to (and its not really moanin, im tellin him im feelin bad)

its crap!!!!!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
??????
that little green gem down the bottem of each message is ur reputation, and u give rep weather it be good or bad by pressing the little shouting man down by where it says edit and reply
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hi i know this aint my buisness
#

its ok, if u have an opinion tel me.

no i dont have confidence but onyly coz of a life time of put downs. most peple in ma skool r like "cant b mates with her shes a minger type thing"

im also a tlaky peson and always like to share my feelins. i cud do that with bf, but lately not as he dont seem interested and just accuses me of bein mardy. is this a sign of somethin? (mor than i want it to be)
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that little green gem down the bottem of each message is ur reputation, and u give rep weather it be good or bad by pressing the little shouting man down by where it says edit and reply
no1 ever givs me rep these days. mayeb its coz iv been in such a sad mood lately
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
what u tryin to say by that? gota say he has weird ways of things. its exactly 7mnths 2day and this mornin he had written me a letter askin that i talk to him about things coz hes sorry he got natsy to me (yday) and a creme egg.

then, at break its like, "god shes moanin again" ev tho he wants me to (and its not really moanin, im tellin him im feelin bad)

its crap!!!!!!!
what im trying to say is that when hes being nasty and rude to u could eventually esculate in to violence or evn more, its not a good start to any relationship
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what im trying to say is that when hes being nasty and rude to u could eventually esculate in to violence or evn more, its not a good start to any relationship
i no for a fact hed never be violent. onc ei was pushed over the edge and hit him, but he didnt retaliate he just sat down and didnt speak to me til i had calmed down
Amy
Rep:
?
i no for a fact hed never be violent. onc ei was pushed over the edge and hit him, but he didnt retaliate he just sat down and didnt speak to me til i had calmed down
louise, u really need to ask urself this question and answer it honestly "do i love him?"
emmal
Report 16 years ago
hi im new by the way!

maybe you've been 'moaning' at him a lot recently and he's getting fed up of it.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no1 ever givs me rep these days. mayeb its coz iv been in such a sad mood lately

I'll do you if you do me...wether it be good or bad!!!
...............ur done!!!

Thanx for explaining........i got it now
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmal)
hi im new by the way!

maybe you've been 'moaning' at him a lot recently and he's getting fed up of it.
hi and welcome, nahh thats not it, i no what hes like and hes just not a very pleasent person, sorry lou!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hi and welcome, nahh thats not it, i no what hes like and hes just not a very pleasent person, sorry lou!!
Hia toots and welcome. Im the barman for all you alcoholic needs lol x
emmal
Report 16 years ago
i think i do love him

i havent been moanin a lot recently, but i have had a few probs. i just always thought hed b there for me.

also, he said last nigh on the phone "there people with worser prblems than u but u dont see them goin off on one" that was hurtful. i believe everyones problems r a big deal to the individual. its like my prbs rnt good (or literally, bad) enough.

sorry emmal it logged me in as u. u best have used me as referal lol
Amy
Rep:
?

I'll do you if you do me...wether it be good or bad!!!
...............ur done!!!

Thanx for explaining........i got it now
its ok, glad to be of service, ill have to do u in another 4 hous cus u can only give so much in 24 hours, i will definately do it tho... promise!!!

if i dont i'll have to make it up 2 u x
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmal)
i think i do love him

i havent been moanin a lot recently, but i have had a few probs. i just always thought hed b there for me.

also, he said last nigh on the phone "there people with worser prblems than u but u dont see them goin off on one" that was hurtful. i believe everyones problems r a big deal to the individual. its like my prbs rnt good (or literally, bad) enough.

sorry emmal it logged me in as u. u best have used me as referal lol
it cant be an "i think" answer, its cot to be more definate
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
huh??????

emmal - it put my omment in under ur name!!!!!!

y???

il do u some barman in return for some lol and glitter hehe

its bad, mny comment is in emmal's name btw (bout the phone last night)
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
#

no i dont have confidence but onyly coz of a life time of put downs. most peple in ma skool r like "cant b mates with her shes a minger type thing"

im also a tlaky peson and always like to share my feelins. i cud do that with bf, but lately not as he dont seem interested and just accuses me of bein mardy. is this a sign of somethin? (mor than i want it to be)

Okay here goes. I was in the saame as you when i was 16...i fell madly in love and well got really involved. But eventually i kept gettin hurt through arguments etc....But wehat i realised is that in a situation like tyhis you should maybe listen to your head rather than your heart. It aint easy..in fact its harder but you come off stronger. But it also sounds like he's (i mean this in the most unhurting way possible) bored. Im sorry to say it. I have to ask....whats Mardy???x
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do u no him?? tho?

and its not i think, i know. but im startin to not love but resent him now, he doesnt treat me like someone who loves u shud anymor
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
#

Okay here goes. I was in the saame as you when i was 16...i fell madly in love and well got really involved. But eventually i kept gettin hurt through arguments etc....But wehat i realised is that in a situation like tyhis you should maybe listen to your head rather than your heart. It aint easy..in fact its harder but you come off stronger. But it also sounds like he's (i mean this in the most unhurting way possible) bored. Im sorry to say it. I have to ask....whats Mardy???x (but i could be wrong...i dont know all the facts)
Amy
Rep:
?

Okay here goes. I was in the saame as you when i was 16...i fell madly in love and well got really involved. But eventually i kept gettin hurt through arguments etc....But wehat i realised is that in a situation like tyhis you should maybe listen to your head rather than your heart. It aint easy..in fact its harder but you come off stronger. But it also sounds like he's (i mean this in the most unhurting way possible) bored. Im sorry to say it. I have to ask....whats Mardy???x
it means sulky and really spoilt bratish
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

whats Mardy???x
sulkin - fellin sorry for urelf - etc etc

oh and bored? he says he isnt all the time?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads