what is with the weather?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
There ALL good!!! See how were flirting right d'ya know how HARD it is to....concentrate with that picture of a mouth and tongue! That can be classed as teasing!! Did you know that?
i like to please people weather it be physical or emotional,i cant help it, im sorry for teasing
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i like to please people weather it be physical or emotional,i cant help it, im sorry for teasing
I aint complaining...im the same but there's no chance im writing my kinda teasing on the forum coz they will kick me out for being...well dirty mouthed lol.xxx

Ps. Since when has teasing been a bad thing? lol someone should start a thread about that!!!xx
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
I aint complaining...im the same but there's no chance im writing my kinda teasing on the forum coz they will kick me out for being...well dirty mouthed lol.xxx

Ps. Since when has teasing been a bad thing? lol someone should start a thread about that!!!xx
im not cus i'll only get more bad rep... for a change!!
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im not cus i'll only get more bad rep... for a change!!
Check ur private messages babe ;-) xx
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we have just had a massive blizzard here, and the snow is all over the place. Its totally lying man!

Adam
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by byb3)
we have just had a massive blizzard here, and the snow is all over the place. Its totally lying man!

Adam
its just stopped ere, i dont think it knows what to do!!!!!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads