Turn on thread page Beta

Going to a teachers house... watch

Is this allowed?

My maths teacher has asked me to go to her house for A-level revision sessions as I need an A* in it to meet the offer of my firm choice university.

I'm male, she's female. She's married so it's not as though we're meeting up for sex or anything (which is a shame as she's beautiful )

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly? She's suggest twice a week.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you paying her (ie is it private tuition)?

If not, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    it terms of you being an A level student (assuming your 17/18) she shouldn't really get into trouble, although to be on the safe side you should arrange these sessions in a library

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I don't know anything about the legality of it but isn't there somewhere else you could meet up?

In her classroom after school/college? School/college library? What about lunchtime lessons or seeing her during free periods?

It would be awful for her to get into trouble when she's just trying to be a good teacher

ReputationRep:
    Bring a condom just in case

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you don't subtract your clothes and divide her legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salazar)
    Bring a condom just in case
    Haha

Next week, I'll be looking out for a thread saying "Umm, I went to my teacher's house the other day for maths revision, but we ended up having sex and now she might be pregnant. Help!"

ReputationRep:
    Expect exponential growth..

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    go to her house....

take a condom....

and TAP DAT!

ReputationRep:
    mmm... Are you going to lie normal to her curves so you can find out her coefficiant of friction? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Go for the tuition, get an A* and whatever else happens will be a bonus

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's fine. My teacher does this, but only in the holidays.. He also tutors other people regularly (e.g every week, but that is paid tuition)
    Teahcers can be private tutors at the same time! And many of them have students at their house, rather than the other way round. It's not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    the real question is...is she hot or not?

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit strange her going out of her way just to teach you she must be a really good teacher or maybe she likes you. Just don't tell anyone you are going and hope that you end up doing extra curricular activities.

ReputationRep:
    i had my teacher come round mine for paid tuition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly?

Thanks
    Depends if her husband catches you having sex with her. Seriously man if you end up doing it, you are a God among men and I salute you.

I'd give you some serious advice but I'm off to my french teacher's house for a 1to1 tuition.

P.S. French isn't one of my A levels :perv:

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Expect exponential growth..
    :facepalm2:

Not those terrible mathematical innuendos. :sigh:

OP, I agree with what another user said. Bring a condom just in case.

ReputationRep:
    When you are a little bit older, a woman giving you A-level sessions means something completely different.

And if you're going to look that up, don't use your mum's computer or the one at the school library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is this allowed?

My maths teacher has asked me to go to her house for A-level revision sessions as I need an A* in it to meet the offer of my firm choice university.

I'm male, she's female. She's married so it's not as though we're meeting up for sex or anything (which is a shame as she's beautiful )

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly? She's suggest twice a week.

Thanks
    http://imnotgoingtorapeyou.com/raped.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.