Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey OP ask her to solve this

\int_{10} ^{13} 2x dx

ReputationRep:
    Why not measure the circumference of her bosom?

Then measure the volume of her juices?

Whilst you are at it, also measure the length of your...

Mathematics in action, I say - nothing wrong with that. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)

\int_{10} ^{13} 2x dx
    That is easy.

Ah, "latex"...

As much as I would love to do all those things to her, she's married AND I'm her student!

Any real advice?

Keep the maths jokes coming though, they're pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As much as I would love to do all those things to her, she's married AND I'm her student!

Any real advice?

Why don't you just ask her if she could get into trouble? She may not have thought about it properly when she suggested it to you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Any real advice?

One would hope she wouldn't be daft enough to do this if it would potentially get her into trouble but it does sound quite iffy. I'm not sure your school would be that happy if they found at.

Are there any school handbooks you can check out that advise about the in loco parentis or student-teacher relationships? :dontknow:

If you're concerned, you could probs ask her as a light-hearted, jokey question :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...if it was me and it was my male Geography teacher I would probably go because I'd want the grade and I know he wouldn't try anything. If he did I'd be out of there quick! Maybe ask her? It might not have come into her mind that it might be a bit off you going to her house. If you ask if it's allowed she might realise and suggest some place else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)

\int_{10} ^{13} 2x dx
    69, i see what you did there! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    why did i just think it said you were going to a beacher's house :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    She wants you to treat her like your homework

slam her on the table and do her all night long.
    Aw damn I can't +1 because I've repped you before apparently Love this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Aw damn I can't +1 because I've repped you before apparently Love this!
    Its okay

Its the thought that counts.

I'm not bothered by reputation anyway but thank you! x

ReputationRep:
    These comments are making my LOL. She's offering to give up her time to help the OP achieve their grades... I don't see anything weird in that - although I go to quite a relaxed school Believe it or not, some teachers actually want to help their pupils and not have sex with them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salazar)
    Bring a condom just in case
    With the amount of rep you just got and seeing as how you're a junior member, you must be like :teeth:

OP, if she's offering tuition for free, take it and be sensible

ReputationRep:
    Nothing bad can come out of it really lol. Though really bring a condom this could be nights to remember

Is this you also?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1587198

A bit of nonsense, I detect.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these comments are uncalled for.

That said, first you need to form a circumference around her black hole. Then you need to make an obtuse angle with her legs and paste your column across her spread sheet. Once you've deposited your cells you need to compress her pie charts.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt she'd get in trouble. You're entering her house of your own free will and I hate to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt anything will happen. She's married afterall, and I'm assuming she's a good person. Furthermore, she wouldn't be stupid enough to have sex with you at ~6pm - just when hubby returns from work. (Assuming he works.)

(If something did happen, then I suppose she would get into a bit of trouble with her seniors at your college. Oh and with her husband. But that's assuming word gets out.)

Be grateful that she's offering up some of her free time to help you get into your firm choice university and, when you're with her, try to focus on the maths...

ReputationRep:
    Why does everything have to always boil down to sex...
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Ask if you can be her integral, because you like the look of the area under her curves.

And don't forget to call her 1/cos(C)

"Notes on a scandal" comes to mind

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.