Turn on thread page Beta

I use a sex toy because I'm not getting any sex (male) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Yeah, you're a funny guy.

Find something better to do with your Sunday evening sweetheart.
    Guess I found the trigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Guess I found the trigger.
    There is no trigger. I just think its a bit sad that you feel the need to troll on an internet forum. Makes me think you need to get out a bit more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Man.)
    Get a girl, any girl - lower your standards if you are this desperate. You obviously don't care what you stick you penis in and it has to be healthier than using sex toys.
    i agree, but try telling that to 70+% of the female population...

ReputationRep:
    I am a female, I do the same, therefore I would not care if a potential male partner did it either because that would be hypocritical haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    There is no trigger. I just think its a bit sad that you feel the need to troll on an internet forum. Makes me think you need to get out a bit more.
    Who said I'm trolling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    I don't think it's weird.
    seconded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Who said I'm trolling?
    If you really believe we all "settled" because we met people through friends then i pity you, but i really don't think anyone is that stupid...

ReputationRep:
    It's not like your harming anybody.
    Just keep doing it if it makes you happy and don't start a topic about it ever again.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its weird at all. There's lots of male sex toys available nowadays, its losing a lot of the taboo it used to have. Apart from with some closed-minded TSRians, obviously

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I see where you're cumming from..

ReputationRep:
    http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=533&h=594

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    So you either have sex with a fleshlight/doll etc instead of with a female, or you like your bum being played with whilst having sex?

Unless you're gay, that's pretty weird.
    you're just massively uneducated when it comes to sex toys

ReputationRep:
    So at first a female using a sex toy was weird, unheard of, and taboo. Now it's normal.
    Now they have invented male sex toys, it's weird, rare, etc. Don't worry because soon it will be normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Man.)
    Get a girl, any girl - lower your standards if you are this desperate. You obviously don't care what you stick you penis in and it has to be healthier than using sex toys.
    not if he catches HIV :cool:

ReputationRep:
    'The darkness of man's heart...'

http://www.awesometoast.com/wp-conte...l_facepalm.jpg

In principle it's not weird, but it would take some getting used to the idea.

I do find it pretty bizarre to watch yourself in the mirror though.

(Original post by Dr Pressure)
    i first bought a fleshlight in summer last year.
    Is it true that it makes you last longer? I assume it does but no one I know has one to give me an answer, so does it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Is it true that it makes you last longer? I assume it does but no one I know has one to give me an answer, so does it?
    i wouldnt know because i have never had sex, so i wouldnt know if it made you last longer in real sex. but with the sex toy, i have been able to last longer the more i have used it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.. nothing more is needed to be said

Honest advice. Try and take control. Every time you think about doing it, work out and read some theory on how to be more social. If you don't, then you will continue to "not get any sex". If you do, with as much patience and work as you needed to buy all of that stuff, you will maybe not this year but probably next year. You need to deal with "getting grumpy".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.