Turn on thread page Beta

Basically, I really fancy one of my teachers. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind, caring...the list goes on!

She's in her late thirties and married, but I can't stop fantasising about her. I wouldn't act on it as I wouldn't want her to get into trouble and I doubt she'd fancy me anyway as I'm only 18.

Whenever we're alone together, my heart beats so fast and I just want to hold her and kiss her. I think about her when I'm masturbating - no other girls can make as excited as she does.

She wear quite low-cut tops and lacy bras, so I can't help but look. Ahhhh, I just want her so much.

I know it's just a crush and it'll pass, but I was wondering if anyone else has similar stories that they could share?

When did you realise you liked your teacher? How did you get over it?

BTW, I'm female

ReputationRep:
    haha well this is either troll territory or best thread start ever.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the amount of times I went into my teacher's office just praying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    BTW, I'm female
    good good, don't think you should or will act on it though

ReputationRep:
    BTW, I'm female
    You have my interest. Do go on... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a lesbian/bisexual, or is this your first female crush?

I must say, I have a bit of a teacher thing.

ReputationRep:
    I was in a similar situation once. Though it sounds stupid it was kind of what I went to school for. She was 33 but it didn't bother me at all. I even sat at the front of the classroom to get a better view of her ass!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a bit more like a fixation than a crush but it does happen aye.. I used to have a bit of a thing for my music teacher, again with the low cut tops.. she liked me too, more so than the other students but I was only like 15/16 and totally clueless

..if you're hot I reckon you should act on it for giggles (at the end of school), then report back
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    While reading the OP, I tried to take you serious.

Then I laughed out loud as soon as you said you are female.

ReputationRep:
    *wishfully assuming this is not a troll*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0

(Original post by SillyRodent)
    I was in a similar situation once. Though it sounds stupid it was kind of what I went to school for. She was 33 but it didn't bother me at all. I even sat at the front of the classroom to get a better view of her ass!
    Did you drop your pencil so she could show you more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    Did you drop your pencil so she could show you more?
    WTF. You must have been in the same class as me.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't we all?
    My mother recently met my french teacher for the first time and said 'but - he's gorgeous! he could be a male model!!!' having laughed for years about my infatuation. huh.
    i think as long as you don't think about how attractive they are (consciously anyway) while you're in their classes, it's fine. good luck though..i have varying degrees of success with that

ReputationRep:
    I like :borat:

ReputationRep:
    My teacher gave me a blow job. It does happen. I jizzed all over her face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    My teacher gave me a blow job. It does happen. I jizzed all over her face.
    I think I've seen that video...

I have had a crush on a teacher for over 3 years!

i left school a year ago i saw her a couple of weeks ago... im not over her!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have had a crush on a teacher for over 3 years!

i left school a year ago i saw her a couple of weeks ago... im not over her!!!!!!
    Are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    Wah wah wee wah! VERY NICE! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    :|

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.