Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have had a crush on a teacher for over 3 years!

i left school a year ago i saw her a couple of weeks ago... im not over her!!!!!!
    Do tell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoastew)
    haha well this is either troll territory or best thread start ever.
    eggzackly.

ReputationRep:
    I also had a crush on one of my teachers she was Australian, it didn't help that she was wearing a low cut top one time and leaned over to help me with my classwork.

I have a crush on/am in love with my teacher too. It started 3 years ago, but I didn;t realise what it was back then. Now I have her as a teacher again though and realise, and it's weird. She also wears really low cut tops, and is super-friendly (which always gets my hopes up, but she's like that to everyone). And the whole school adores her, but I think I'm the only one who love loves her. She's currently in a relationship with another female teacher (lol). And it's weird aswell cause beauty-wise she's quite a turn off, so I do believe I've fallen in love with her personality!
    I'm also female, and so far this is my first and only crush on another female. Boys are usually my type...
    Aargh, I can't get over how weird this situation is:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on/am in love with my teacher too. It started 3 years ago, but I didn;t realise what it was back then. Now I have her as a teacher again though and realise, and it's weird. She also wears really low cut tops, and is super-friendly (which always gets my hopes up, but she's like that to everyone). And the whole school adores her, but I think I'm the only one who love loves her. She's currently in a relationship with another female teacher (lol). And it's weird aswell cause beauty-wise she's quite a turn off, so I do believe I've fallen in love with her personality!
    I'm also female, and so far this is my first and only crush on another female. Boys are usually my type...
    I think I need to change schools...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Could it be a mother figure thing?

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Genius. Well, kind of Cause I'm not physically attracted to her and don't fantasise about having sex with her. But I do still get butterflies(and other "crush symptoms") when I see her etc etc. Also she's only in her early 30s, so not "mother" as such, but I do seem to have a desperate urge to be really tight friends with her.
    Maybe it's a friend crush (if such a thing exists!) Thanks though, I think you've made it slightly clearer in my mind.

ReputationRep:
    Genius. Well, kind of Cause I'm not physically attracted to her and don't fantasise about having sex with her. But I do still get butterflies(and other "crush symptoms") when I see her etc etc. Also she's only in her early 30s, so not "mother" as such, but I do seem to have a desperate urge to be really tight friends with her.
    Maybe it's a friend crush (if such a thing exists!) Thanks though, I think you've made it slightly clearer in my mind.
    I'm not a girl, but that sounds pretty normal

Some of my female friends 'obsess' over our maths teacher, so I don't see anything wrong with it

We were discussing 'mother figure relationships' in PSE at college a few weeks ago. A lot of the girls admitted to having a 'mother figure' and it was really interesting and refreshing to hear people speaking so openly about something which can be seen as a 'taboo' subject
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No worries Her age needn't be a barrier, if she is a mother figure to you. I've had various mother figures throughout my life and the penultimate is only 8 years older than me, so not really biologically capable of being my mother

ReputationRep:
    No worries Her age needn't be a barrier, if she is a mother figure to you. I've had various mother figures throughout my life and the penultimate is only 8 years older than me, so not really biologically capable of being my mother
    Without wanting to look like a stalker, I've noticed that you always give really good advice when it comes to situation this. You should have your own stickied advice thread!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by LukeMT)
    Without wanting to look like a stalker, I've noticed that you always give really good advice when it comes to situation this. You should have your own stickied advice thread!
    That's sweet of you to say

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I really fancy one of my teachers. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind, caring...the list goes on!

She's in her late thirties and married, but I can't stop fantasising about her. I wouldn't act on it as I wouldn't want her to get into trouble and I doubt she'd fancy me anyway as I'm only 18.

Whenever we're alone together, my heart beats so fast and I just want to hold her and kiss her. I think about her when I'm masturbating - no other girls can make as excited as she does.

She wear quite low-cut tops and lacy bras, so I can't help but look. Ahhhh, I just want her so much.

I know it's just a crush and it'll pass, but I was wondering if anyone else has similar stories that they could share?

When did you realise you liked your teacher? How did you get over it?

BTW, I'm female

Theres your problem,

I highly doubt she will fancy you, considering she's probably straight. :rolleyes:

It's just a crush, it will pass.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.