Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend gets drunk and tells me everything..what should i do? Watch

following up from the title, and to cut the long story short, i stopped talking to a friend of mine because I couldn't trust her any more, and she started hanging around with some so-called friends who were treating her like $hit... and I warned her that they were but she decides to tell them and they try to turn her against me, so i left that scene. Recently we've starting to talk again and we went for a innocent dinner to nandos, and she end up getting completely drunk and reveals EVERYTHING that she did with our 'so-called' friends from having sex with them to giving head, the lot.
    My issue is do I trust her after she spurted everything out by accident (she would never tell me these things sober) And to tell you the truth I don't really care about what she does, it's really irritating and two faced if our 'friends' are taking the Mick behind her back and using her. Or do I still distance myself and just carry on as normal?

ReputationRep:
    I know the reason that you talk behind my back, I used to be among the crowd you’re in with.

Positively 4th Street - give it a listen.

ReputationRep:
    Ok...thats another reason i dont drink like a horse!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodboy4444)
    Ok...thats another reason i dont drink like a horse!!
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    How do you get drunk in Nandos?

ReputationRep:
    What you do is tell her what happened and see how she reacts.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't bother with her... shes trying to get your attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    A jug of sangria - YUMMY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    following up from the title, and to cut the long story short, i stopped talking to a friend of mine because I couldn't trust her any more, and she started hanging around with some so-called friends who were treating her like $hit... and I warned her that they were but she decides to tell them and they try to turn her against me, so i left that scene. Recently we've starting to talk again and we went for a innocent dinner to nandos, and she end up getting completely drunk and reveals EVERYTHING that she did with our 'so-called' friends from having sex with them to giving head, the lot.
    My issue is do I trust her after she spurted everything out by accident (she would never tell me these things sober) And to tell you the truth I don't really care about what she does, it's really irritating and two faced if our 'friends' are taking the Mick behind her back and using her. Or do I still distance myself and just carry on as normal?
    So she gave these guys head, and then spurted everything out in Nando's?

That's disgusting. I think you should definitely distance yourself from her.

ReputationRep:
    The enter button.

It is your friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    So she gave these guys head, and then spurted everything out in Nando's?

That's disgusting. I think you should definitely distance yourself from her.
    Haha I wonder how long she had held it in her mouth for.. It doesn't bear thinking about.

ReputationRep:
    Information is power.

ReputationRep:
    Your former friend is a ****.

I'm a *******, and would laugh at her. I recommend you distance yourself from her.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I was just thinking that.

A bit off topic. Is it true your an item with a_t?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A bit off topic. Is it true your an item with a_t?
    Whaaat?!

No. He's just a friend of mine irl. Where did you hear that?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.