The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love ginger hair :3
Alright there bros alright broskis

GINGERS HAVE SOULS

maybe they just found you more attractive like a brunette dying her hair blonde being a brunette isn't unattractive but for a lot blonde is hotter. Same with gingerness
Reply 42
ginger guys can be hot! But so can brown haired guys... brown probably suits you better, especially if you have blue eyes:wink:
Reply 43
My boyfriend is ginger and I think hes very hot :biggrin:
Reply 44
My friends always let me know if they have seen a ginger guy or if look at ginger guys they think I fancy them. Most of the time I do though! I find them very attractive, but only certain shades it is a tricky area

Tim Minchin-Prejudice - do I need to say any more lol
Reply 45
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
:nah: You might suit darker hair better though.

Some fine examples of beautiful ginger fellows:

:sexface:.

Damian Lewis is such a babe :colondollar: :redface:
Reply 46
Original post by Picnic1

I think you are maybe a little hard on yourself... From your description you sound like an attractive guy: whether you have ginger hair or not, as you said, you dress well, work out, generally attractive etc.

Although people are often (note, not always) prejudiced towards people with ginger hair, I don't think people them as 'servants', despite what they look like.

It's sad that people stereotype because of trivial things such as hair colour that genetically, is out of our control. Of course, we can dye our hair, but that's not the point. But don't let the stereotype get you down, and especially don't assume that all girls who say they love ginger-haired people are doing it out of 'being different'.

Many girls do find it attractive, including myself. Personally, when I met my boyfriend, his ginger hair didn't even distract me or put me off for a second, because it really isn't about the hair colour, it's about them and what kind of a person they are.

Don't be too harsh on yourself, not everyone is how you described... :smile:
I don't have a problem with ginger hair at all! It really bugs me when people hurl abuse even if it's just jokingly.

I'm blonde by the way, so not biased.
Reply 48
Well, having brunette, black or blonde doesn't make anyone more attractive. Blonde hair looks good on some people but it looks absolutely horrible on me. So maybe brunette hair just looks better on you? I know many hot ginger guys but having ginger hair doesn't make you automatically hot. It may look weird next to your skin colour or something.

My natural haircolour is warm brunette. For a year I have dyed my hair ginger because it looks even better on me. Brunette looked good on me too but I got bored. I wanted to try something different and I was lucky because ginger hair looks good on me. Of course there are people who like blonde or brunette more than ginger hair. Ginger hair isn't that ordinary so some people may find it strange or a bit "scary". People have even said to me that I should stop dying my hair and be normal :lol: But I don't care, I love to see my ginger hair from the bathroom mirror every morning. It makes me happier because I like it.

Some girls have really boring, mousy coloured hair (especially here in Scandinavia) so they dye their hair. It rarely looks good on anyone. Especially next to a very pale, Scandinavian skin. Everyone prefers their dyed blonde, brown, ginger or black hair because it suits them better. When people say that, they don't see it as an insult. So maybe you can dye your hair too if you like it?
Reply 49
It depends on the guy, but it can be incredibly attractive.
Reply 50

Original post by trig
Personallly I find ginger hair such an attractive quality:fan:
I'm not too keen on the freckles, but nice ginger hair makes someone go from good looking to HOT.
....I think I'm in the minority though.

No pun intended?
Ron Weasley :coma: ... All I am sayin'
I wouldn't say a certain hair colour makes someone instantly unattractive or not. It's more to do with the individual and how they are as a whole. There are some people who really suit ginger hair, and some who don't. You could just be someone who looks better in brown hair than ginger. If you look at someone like Lily Cole, she looks a right mess with black hair, whereas she suits her natural ginger hair very well.

Original post by Jordenfruitbat
Ron Weasley :coma: ... All I am sayin'

oh hell yeaaa!
There are some decent looking ginger guys. Don't many often though!

PLUS it's a ersonal choice.

One og my mates only dates gingers... :smile:

If you can pull of ginger then yes it is quite attractive :biggrin:
Reply 56
I'm ginger, and a girl, and I must admit there have been a few ginger males that I have found attractive. But I'm afraid I could never date anyone with ginger hair.... Think of the poor kids!

Also you may get mistaken for brother and sister...
Reply 57
Ofcourse not! I love me some firecrotch :sexface:

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by BradP
Ofcourse not! I love me some firecrotch :sexface:

I completely forgot about Rob Kazinsky :eek: He really is one sexy ginger! :biggrin:

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Charlie Clements (Bradley Branning in Eastenders) are also quite cute/good-looking, as is Prince Harry :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I completely forgot about Rob Kazinsky :eek: He really is one sexy ginger! :biggrin:

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Charlie Clements (Bradley Branning in Eastenders) are also quite cute/good-looking, as is Prince Harry :smile:

Oh yes! Harry is yummy :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending