Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is ginger hair on a guy just outright unattractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    As a card-carrying daywalker, this thread pleases me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    What do you think of this level of freckles?

http://www.kickette.com/images/uploads/82978051.jpg

That's more or less what I'll look like if it's a really hot summer, they then completely fade in the winter though.
    that's hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Have to hand it to him, Damien Lewis is a pretty smooth operator..

..don't think ginger hair is in and of itself a dealbreaker with most femmes but could be wrong?
    You're not wrong; heck, sometimes it's a deal-maker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    that's hot.
    Does it look better when they are more or less faded out though? Used same person as an example.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6esnw0zVP1qb5amy.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    I know that there are some girls who say that they have a thing for ginger haired men but they still only say so out of curiousities sake or to 'be different' rather than seeing me as a real human being with some talents, some desires, some eccentricities and some hardships unrelated to me having ginger hair.
    With the utmost of respect, that's not entirely true - indeed, my own experience has been very much to the contrary.

That said, I'm assuming your complexion resembles mine, but you could equally belong to the eyebrowless, quasi-albino caste who'll probably never garner mainstream acceptance: in which case, you have my sympathies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    Does it look better when they are more or less faded out though? Used same person as an example.

[IMG]]
    I don't have a preference i like both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    With the utmost of respect, that's not entirely true - indeed, my own experience has been very much to the contrary.

That said, I'm assuming your complexion resembles mine, but you could equally belong to the eyebrowless, quasi-albino caste who'll probably never garner mainstream acceptance: in which case, you have my sympathies.
    Boy, why must you post the most unattractive pictures of me? I know you don't want me to upstage you but there are better pictures of both of us than that one! And yes, I love ginger guys, as you well know.

ReputationRep:
    noo way i like it :P

ReputationRep:
    more dark brown than ginger there, but Seth Green is naturally ginger I think..

ReputationRep:
    Its a form of discrimination. To me its as bad as being racist.

Everyone wants to be different yet they persecute the one's who were born different.

Hair colour is just a colour, if you live life hating on such an insignificant detail then you really should be ashamed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    I kinda like ginger hair
    http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...E-AT-GOATS.jpg
    hothothot
    Ummm, hes the exception, hes frigging smokin. But most ginger guys dont look like that. Ewan proves that its not the actual colour of the hair that turns people off, its just most gingers tend to get quite a few other unattractive traits with it that he didnt get.

In fact, I didnt even realise Ewan was a red head until I saw that picture. And if it wasnt in this thread and I saw it elsewhere I still wouldnt have noticed.

ReputationRep:
    I am a ginger girl and I don’t find Ginger Guys attractive. Mind it’s not just me my other ginger friend (who is also a girl) doesn’t either but my brown haired friend finds ginger guys attractive.

ReputationRep:
    i quite like gingers but yea maybe brown hair just suits you more? don't worry i know quite a few people who find gingers attractive most girls don't really care about hair colour, well i don't anyway

ReputationRep:
    I find ginger hair quite attractive. Kind of depends though. Like, it's not as if I find every ginger person I meet attractive, the same way I don't find every person with brown hair attractive, y'know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    ginger hair on guys...:cool:

ginger hair on girls **** no!!!
    ginger hair on girls- YES!!!

ReputationRep:
    Damian lewis = SO FIT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoGreywolf)
    I find ginger hair quite attractive. Kind of depends though. Like, it's not as if I find every ginger person I meet attractive, the same way I don't find every person with brown hair attractive, y'know?
    Agree I mean it really depends on what the person looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradP)
    Ofcourse not! I love me some firecrotch :sexface:

http://www.starwars.com/community/ne...4/img/2_bg.jpg
    Oh this would do me nicely:perv:
    I usually prefer a bit of facial hair, less clean cut. But still, yes please!
    +rep for giving me that bit of visual enjoyment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auzzieman04)
    ginger hair on girls- YES!!!
    no no no....ginger hair on girls is FUGLY!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowHair)
    Boy, why must you post the most unattractive pictures of me? I know you don't want me to upstage you but there are better pictures of both of us than that one! And yes, I love ginger guys, as you well know.
    You may be right.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.