Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for James Baillie Park! I'm in Devonshire currently but JBP is just behind my block, and it seems really social and it's in such a good location. Only 10-15 minutes to uni and to Headingley (opposite directions) - it's just far enough to be away from campus but you're not a million miles away like Oxley and Bodington. But obviously it depends on where you feel the most comfortable! I've not heard a lot about the Tannery to be honest and I've been in Leeds since September if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srudland8)
    Im stuck on this too! i have a friend at JBP and she loves it, shares with people who are all similar to her and party all the time, which is exactly what i want, i know that if i go to JBP i will almost definately be put with people like me, but im not so sure with the tannery simply because nobody seems to mention it. when i went to the tannery it felt right and knew it was where i wanted to go but i couldnt think of anything worse than being put with serious flatmates who never wanna go out. I intend on getting truely bladdered at uni and i just have this feeling ill go to uni and nobody im placed with will be up for it!
    If thats the case ill be knocking on doors finding anyone to go out with!! haha.
    Hey i'm thinking of applying for the tannery but it's so hard to decide!! . If i go the Tannery i think i'll do the same if i'm put with boring flatmates lol knock on randomers doors about the place cause there will be nothing worse to me staying in my room 24/7 with no one to go out with hahaha oh god i'm so nervous now knowing my luck i will end up in that situation, actual fml hahah x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parrxo)
    Hey i'm thinking of applying for the tannery but it's so hard to decide!! . If i go the Tannery i think i'll do the same if i'm put with boring flatmates lol knock on randomers doors about the place cause there will be nothing worse to me staying in my room 24/7 with no one to go out with hahaha oh god i'm so nervous now knowing my luck i will end up in that situation, actual fml hahah x
    yeah i know, i think theres a few who will be doing it! ill just be in the common room all the time! ha. ill definately be out! i intend on getting pretty wasted! haha

ReputationRep:
    feel free to knock on my door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    feel free to knock on my door
    haha! Well you never know I may have to lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srudland8)
    yeah i know, i think theres a few who will be doing it! ill just be in the common room all the time! ha. ill definately be out! i intend on getting pretty wasted! haha
    haa same! I'll probs see you in the common room then, i want to get absolutely razzle dazzled out of my face majority of nights

ReputationRep:
    haa same! I'll probs see you in the common room then, i want to get absolutely razzle dazzled out of my face majority of nights
    It is reassuring that people are on the same level as me and intending to get truly slizzered haha

ReputationRep:
    well now I'll definitely be knocking on your door. Staying wasted is my goal! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'#m not sure, did like it but I'm loving James Baillie too so might end up putting that first! Aha, my brother went to Leeds as well and apparently the Northerners said he sounded Southern and the southerners said he sounded Northern..so I imagine it will be the same for me x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.