Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caina)
    Thank you! I hope I get in or It'll have to be Adjustment to York or Leeds! There's no way I'm travelling 1h40mins in the underground on a weekday!!
    So basically, im having the exact same problem as you had last year! I live about an hour and 40 minutes away and Im told Im not gauranteed accomodation. Just wondering, did you get halls in the end? or did you end up having to get private accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahtazk)
    So basically, im having the exact same problem as you had last year! I live about an hour and 40 minutes away and Im told Im not gauranteed accomodation. Just wondering, did you get halls in the end? or did you end up having to get private accomodation?
    I'm at Rahere Court which is literally across the road from Queen Building, but I have friends that were in the same situation as me that got accommodation because they said something about travel sickness? God knows, but they pretty much blagged an illness so were given accommodation. I also know people who were wait listed and then given accommodation after Christmas. I love Rahere Court though even if I am being completely ripped off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caina)
    I'm at Rahere Court which is literally across the road from Queen Building, but I have friends that were in the same situation as me that got accommodation because they said something about travel sickness? God knows, but they pretty much blagged an illness so were given accommodation. I also know people who were wait listed and then given accommodation after Christmas. I love Rahere Court though even if I am being completely ripped off!
    How are you finding living in Rahere Court? Im worried about it not having first year students and being full of other years. Is it mostly first years? Also what's the atmosphere like - are you having a good time etc.? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Could anyone tell me what the accomodations like? I've spoke to a few people and i'm getting mixed reveiws. Ovbiously it's not going to be a 5 star hotel, just would like a realistic opinion on what to expect before i apply. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2012

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.