Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    and you don't get weird creepers thinking your boobs are communal property!
    You mean their not?
    Dammit.

ReputationRep:
    size really doesn't matter with breasts if it's a B or above. An A would have to be pretty good looking, lol. But it's really more to do with looking right/firm as opposed to size

ReputationRep:
    Better to be a female with small boobs than a male with big ones.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hmMSeYITAu...400/moobs1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    I wasn't saying D's are big, was just saying that girls sometimes think they have small boobs when they don't. There is nothing wrong with C's or even B's. And personally I would say D is quite big, certainly more than average on a slim girl
    A C is fairly small, it's not microscopic but it's small. Same with a D, small/average, I wouldn't say it's big at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    You mean their not?
    Dammit.
    Unfortunately not, no. A suprising amount of people seem to think so though. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    A D cup really isn't that big at all, unless it's on a big bandsize. I'm not saying small boobs are bad (they're not), but D/DD isn't big.
    Compared to someone whose an A cup it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Compared to someone whose an A cup it is.
    That's relative size, it doesn't make it actually big. It's a common misconception that D cups are huge.

http://photos.maxim.co.uk/images/lib...en_8898_12.jpg

That's a 32D, pretty smallish average if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has good bits and everyone has things they aren't as confident about.

I have great breasts and am quite happy with my figure in general. I wish I had slimmer legs though, or perfect skin (I had acne when younger so I still am paranoid about my skin!).

Also, I agree with the above post about size misconception. I'm a 34DD/32E, which sounds really big, but actually, it isn't that huge. I'd say they're perfect size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    That's relative size, it doesn't make it actually big. It's a common misconception that D cups are huge.

http://photos.maxim.co.uk/images/lib...en_8898_12.jpg

That was my point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)

<snip>

Ds are smallish average?

Oh what a world we live in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salazar)
    Ds are smallish average?

Oh what a world we live in.
    They are...I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them or anything. Look at the pic, she doesn't have large breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    A C is fairly small, it's not microscopic but it's small. Same with a D, small/average, I wouldn't say it's big at all.
    C is not small. I googled the average uk cup size and apparently its 36D (although this is from the sun) but then if you take into account all the overweight people the average size for a girl at a healthy weight has to be about a c if not less. Even if you do take that figure anything near is its pretty average so you can hardly say its small. Maybe they are compared to you but not to a lot of other girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Unfortunately not, no. A suprising amount of people seem to think so though. :lolwut:
    Can't blame our gender, it's your genders fault for having them in the first place.

(Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    I have great breasts and am quite happy with my figure in general. .
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...1ChE6-8XFzJh3L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    C is not small. I googled the average uk cup size and apparently its 36D (although this is from the sun) but then if you take into account all the overweight people the average size for a girl at a healthy weight has to be about a c if not less. Even if you do take that figure anything near is its pretty average so you can hardly say its small. Maybe they are compared to you but not to a lot of other girls
    Being the national average doesn't make it small. A size 16 is the average clothes size, that doesn't make it any less large. A C cup is small. Even a D is fairly small st a smaller bandsize, look at the pic I posted above. Also you can be a healthy weight and have larger boobs, it's more to do with genetic disposition. I think you only start to get big at an E really.

And most women wear the wrong size bra with one bandsize bigger and a cupsize too small, so the average size would probably be closer to a 34DD.

ReputationRep:
    Can't blame our gender, it's your genders fault for having them in the first place.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...1ChE6-8XFzJh3L
    Yeah I don't blame boys, they are but helpless souls in a crowd of tits. It's not their fault, poor things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Yeah I don't blame boys, they are but helpless souls in a crowd of tits. It's not their fault, poor things.
    Haha, nah i do know some guys who are just overly pervy on girls 0.0. Like i would never point at a girl at be like 'look at the rack on those' .. and multiple other examples like that

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nah i do know some guys who are just overly pervy on girls 0.0. Like i would never point at a girl at be like 'look at the rack on those' .. and multiple other examples like that
    LOL! I know what you mean, some guys even just randomly touch my boobs, I'm like just like "....." Looking is fine, but that's taking it too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    LOL! I know what you mean, some guys even just randomly touch my boobs, I'm like just like "....." Looking is fine, but that's taking it too far.
    Lmfao really? ok i don't know any guys like that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well there is probably about 5 people out of every hundred who are completely happy with their body get a boob job if is such a massive deal which it probably isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, fgs, small boobs are better. Unless the guy you like has a big boob fetish, you're better off with smaller boobs. Seriously, one of my friends is 17, she has melon tits and they're already sagging halfway to her bellybutton, they're just gross.

Small, perky boobs all the way.

As long as your not 16+ stone or something.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.