Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzayBT)
    ive small breasts, 32A, and i love em.
    They sound perfect to me Lizzay :-)

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with small breasts, make the most of not having to wear a bra in the summer, enjoy what you have got, :-), be happy :-) x

(Original post by Anonymous)
    i love my body, but if theres one thing i could change, its gotta be my breast cup. Just wanna know is their anyone else thats uncomfortable with their body?

I can barely fill a 32A cup bra, and my bum is pretty horrible. Am I screwed?

ReputationRep:
    well it depends how old you are..... if your still young then you could go up a size

me for instance, i was a B cup til i was about 17ish then one day BANG im now a D cup at 19!!

but i suppose nearly every girl has something they hate about them selves so just make the most of what you have and be happy x

edit:
    depends how old you are? x

What made me feel better about having small boobs today, me and my mate were doing yoga (she is like and E/F or bigger..) and as soon as we got onto doing shoulder stands and legs over the head stuff she couldn't do it because her boobs just ended up in her face:mmm:

(Original post by shy-girl666)
    depends how old you are? x
    18 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Chill out. It's not a big deal. Plus if it really bothers you then you can dress to accentuate other parts of your body.

ReputationRep:
    No. Why would you be? I'm not far off 22 and I'm a 32A. I've been ok!

ReputationRep:
    well the good news is you dont stop 'growing' until your 21 so you might get bigger!

and if your skinny you could try putting on weight?? my friend was like a tiny size 6 and a C cup (just) but when she's a size 12 she's an F!! i couldn't believe it!! lol

soooo there is hope x

ReputationRep:
    A nice butt beats breasts any day theres a thread with a poll somewhere bums won

Anyway for me breast size isn't really an issue it's all about how it suits the body.

ReputationRep:
    I have small boobs too OP, and I hate it

(Original post by canimakeit)
    A nice butt beats breasts any day theres a thread with a poll somewhere bums won

Anyway for me breast size isn't really an issue it's all about how it suits the body.
    As I said earlier, I don't have a nice arse either. I can't help but think I would disappoint most people I date.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the opposite end of the spectrum to you this is what my large breasts:
    - you get backache
    - it's very difficult in getting clothes to fit you
    - they start sagging very quickly
    - some men see your breasts and don't remember you're actually a person not a sex object.
    - you can only go to certain stores like bravissimo to get bras which fit; they are extremely expensive.

So there are perks to being smaller. My best friend's size 32 aa-a and she still gets lots of attention, it really won't bother a decent guy

ReputationRep:
    As I said earlier, I don't have a nice arse either. I can't help but think I would disappoint most people I date.
    Well I doubt that otherwise they wouldn't be dating you in the first place

I struggle to fit into 32AA sometimes, but I'm learning to accept it. I like to focus on my other features and be grateful for those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardle1337)
    It honestly doesn't matter, a lot of men (including myself) like smaller boobs better!

I'm not that uncomfortable with my body, I've broke my nose a few times so it angles to one side a tad... Bit I'm not too bothered

Oliver
    Really sweet reply
    Just noticed you're from Notts, hi fellow east midlander.

ON TOPIC:
    I think so long as you make up for it elsewhere, you'll be fine.
    Personally I have small boobs. But legs & bum make up for it.
    At least its easy to bra shop for us smaller girls

ReputationRep:
    Boobs and bum aren't the be all or end all. There'll be plenty things a guy would like about you and if someone you date is gonna be disappointed cause you have smalls boobs or a small bum then they're not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    fg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P&Fdon)
    Typical scientist - trying to rationalise everything, even personal preference's, through scientific, objective certainty. Well you're wrong - a male's preference between big and small breasts is purely a consequence of subjective inclination. Not all male's do prefer larger breasts, so it is certainly not "evolutionary". So save us your feeble, scientist's nonsense.
    Well actually, yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P&Fdon)
    Typical scientist - trying to rationalise everything, even personal preference's, through scientific, objective certainty. Well you're wrong - a male's preference between big and small breasts is purely a consequence of subjective inclination. Not all male's do prefer larger breasts, so it is certainly not "evolutionary". So save us your feeble, scientist's nonsense.
    I actually agree with what you are saying, some things aren't really meant to be rationalised (our modern idea of what a good looking woman is completely different to the ideas of the Middle Ages, for instance) but is there really a reason to be so hostile towards science?
    It is the reason you are sitting in a warm room on your computer using the internet, after all...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.