Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date a guy who was obsessed with Formula 1? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    I shouldn't show her a race. Deathly boring for anyone who doesn't know about all the technical and strategy ****.

And definitely not the lacklustre one we've just had to endure today.
    It was ****e. The moveable rear wings don't work. The car in front can just use his KERS, thus neutralizing the effect of the wing.

I'm also angry that Merc have produced a **** car AGAIN.

(Original post by fhewitt1)
    No, not me. DC?? Are you for real? He looks like Buzz Lightyear. Do you fancy DC?

Vettel all the way. He's so dreamy...

Nico Rosberg is the Justin Beiber of F1. Needless to say, i find him very attractive too
    Amen to that! I'm obsessed with Seb For my last birthday, my boyfriend (who's F1 mad) made me a card with Seb cut outs on the front

ReputationRep:
    yeh i guess id date myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01010000 01001010)
    Formula 1?! Haha, oh wow. So sad, at least be obsessed with something worth obsessing over. Like Star Trek or EVEOnline instead of the generic sport thing.
    I don't like Star Trek and EVE is a mediocre MMO. I'd rather stick to 'generic sport' thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I do not know many people who do like F1 around my area :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd_No_More)
    I'm a big Formula 1 and I spend most of my time watching races, reading the latest F1 news, playing F1 sims on my PC or generally talking about F1 with people. Girls, would you date a guy was into F1 and other motorsports?

I bloody love F1 and have watched every race since 1996. I sooo hope Schumacher wins races this year.

I would want to date a girl who likes F1 as well, or least someone who is fine about my love of F1.
    It was funny when I read the title. I like F1 and my boyfriend is obsessed with it too.
    He plays the xbox game with the steering wheel etc, he loves Schumacher as well and he is on bbc sport and the F1 website all day long.

It's good that I love F1 too but he does go overboard so yeah

So the answer to your question would be yes
    :f1:

ReputationRep:
    Haha us F1 fans are an odd bunch.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely! We'd have something massively in common! But only if he was a fan of Hamilton....I couldn't stand an Alonsonain.......

ReputationRep:
    No I don't fancy DC, I'm not gay!!!

But DC has had tons of hot girlfriends and a lot of women do fancy him , especially for his charming personality and his 'soothing voice'. That's what girls have told me.

Btw do any girls think Schuey is hot?
    Fair enough Well im scottish so don't really find his voice too spectacular. German accent however, any day!
    No. Not me. And nobody i know. Maybe when he was a bit younger and not such an ass...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fhewitt1)
    No, not me. DC?? Are you for real? He looks like Buzz Lightyear. Do you fancy DC?

Vettel all the way. He's so dreamy...

Nico Rosberg is the Justin Beiber of F1. Needless to say, i find him very attractive too
    LOL at the comment about DC!

Seb is adorable.

I'd forgotten about Nico.... He definitely is the Justin Bieber of F1 although Nick Heidfailed has similiarish hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic_)
    LOL at the comment about DC!

Seb is adorable.

I'd forgotten about Nico.... He definitely is the Justin Bieber of F1 although Nick Heidfailed has similiarish hair
    Lol, Nico is the Britney Spears of F1 and I believe some drivers have nicknamed him as such. He's losing his baby face looks now, though, as he gets older.

Nick Heidfailed? Lol, poor Nick! But it's true, he weren't nothing fantastic this weekend, or any of his career really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The medjai)
    I don't like Star Trek and EVE is a mediocre MMO. I'd rather stick to 'generic sport' thank you.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I've been out of with F1 fans. I don't follow it myself, but then again you're not super-passionate about everything your partner is interested in, but you support
    Most guys love some sport and F1 fans tend to be a lot more attractive than hooligans.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Nico is the Britney Spears of F1 and I believe some drivers have nicknamed him as such. He's losing his baby face looks now, though, as he gets older.

Nick Heidfailed? Lol, poor Nick! But it's true, he weren't nothing fantastic this weekend, or any of his career really.
    No, Nick wasn't anything fantastic. Let's see how he does next race. Apparently, I don't know how true this is, that one of his nicknames is s**t Nick.

ReputationRep:
    I AM dating a guy who is obsessed with F1. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    No, I actually find it quite sad when lads are really into cars etc.

ReputationRep:
    I am, but as well as watching all the weekends racing activities, he also plays it on ps3, gets news updates on his homepage, rants to his mum about it and has a fantasy team online. I've tried to join in and support a rival team but after reading this thread with me he no longer wants my involvement :P

To add to this, he also spends hours watching the Eurosport channels, to watch the cycling which is much worse than F1 and he's obsessed with Mark Cavendish even though he's always losing so at least I can laugh at that. Combine these with a love of cricket = bad times for me..good job I love him isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    I do follow it but I'm not blind bonkers for it like I used to be. I realised I have little interest in engineering or cars, just all the different liveries and helmets, and the salivating possibility of watching everyone crash into each other, which happens a lot less now than it did around ten years ago.

Having said that exactly ten years ago a marshal did die as a result of a spectacular crash. Obviously don't want any of that.

ReputationRep:
    I'd date a guy that followed F1 but not someone who was 'obsessed' with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.