Turn on thread page Beta

what do you guys think about afghan girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    are you talking about Hammasa Kohistani?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Kohistani.jpg
    AYE

I'd dae nasty things tae her, like

Not literally "nasty" just filthy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    :laugh: :laugh: my god that made me laugh :rofl:

I guess it's kindda expected of West London --- :getmecoat:

But no seriously, it's the getting together and making a "gang" that bothers me. Every time a bunch of light-headed teenagers get together, sh*t goes down :rolleyes:
    And Afghans have a habit of getting carried away too :ashamed:

RMT :lol: wtf? If they were smart enough they'd know that Muslim and Thugs don't go together :rofl:
    And you hear their rap?

"Don't mess with us, just stress with us, cos boy you don't know the rest of us...brap"

"It's RMT, someone you wanna be"

Very imaginative :rolleyes: haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritter)
    AYE

I'd dae nasty things tae her, like

Not literally "nasty" just filthy...
    :wtf:

All I understood from that was: I'd nasty things her, like. Not literally "nasty" just filthy.. :lolwut:

But I get the picture

ReputationRep:
    Aye, you've pretty much got the jist of it there.

Well done, you go girl. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pukhtun)
    And you hear their rap?

"Don't mess with us, just stress with us, cos boy you don't know the rest of us...brap"

"It's RMT, someone you wanna be"

Very imaginative :rolleyes: haha
    Jeez :lolwut:

Someone needs to take there kamarband out and give them a good shalaaq :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey pie)
    I am just really bored and i want to know what you guys think (i am meant to do my coursework right now), do you guys think their pretty, nice or *****y (i think they could win a medal for this), oww and do you like any afghan girls or do u want to marry any afghan girl or just have a crush on them.

One more question, dont you think that every afghan girls looks different- most people think i am arab, european, turkish, spanish or even DUTCH!? even though i were headscarf and have brown eyes, light brown/white skin and look asain...:confused:
    Afghani girls are brown Muslims, thats what I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddle Me This)
    you clearly need to go out more.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez :lolwut:

Someone needs to take there kamarband out and give them a good shalaaq :teehee:
    :laugh: That made me lol!

Rarely I see words in pakhto on these forums..

I doubt those kids can even speak it themselves!

ReputationRep:
    You are a fool who has previously proven himself to know nothing of Afghans/their culture or even what they look like..

'Brown Muslims'....heh

And like I told you before its Afghan not Afghani. Afghani is a currency.

ReputationRep:
    You are a fool who has previously proven himself to know nothing of Afghans/their culture or even what they look like..

'Brown Muslims'....heh

I have seen many Afghans on the TV and on newspapers and magazines and the internet and almost all of them are brown Muslims. The vast, vast majority Afghans are brown. So shut up

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: That made me lol!

Rarely I see words in pakhto on these forums..

I doubt those kids can even speak it themselves!
    I'm glad :hat2:

Although technically they aren't just Pashto words, they're Dari too :fyi:

'Brown Muslims'....heh

I was gonna say this, but you beat me to it.

Seriously, I have to tell people this at least once a week

ReputationRep:
    I have seen mny Afghans on the TV and on newspapers and magazines and the internet and lmost all of them are brown Muslims. The vast, vast majority Afghans are brown. So shut up
    I bow down to your evidently far superior knowledge :adore:

....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a guy but Afghan girls are smokin'.
    http://pashto-songs.com/wp-content/u...fghanistan.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I bow down to your evidently far superior knowledge :adore:

....:rolleyes:
    Are you implying that the vast majority of Afghans are not brown or Muslim ?

Are you actually telling me that ?

ReputationRep:
    Although technically they aren't just Pashto words, they're Dari too :fyi:

My mum grew up in Kabul so she speaks a mix of Pakhto and Farsi so I too speak pakhto with many farsi words (unkowingly) so I just assume it's all in Pakhto

ReputationRep:
    These race threads. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    I've been to Kabul once and women there were really beautiful..
    you're kidding right? They're like literally packaged in that blue cloak thing

ReputationRep:
    My mum grew up in Kabul so she speaks a mix of Pakhto and Farsi so I too speak pakhto with many farsi words (unkowingly) so I just assume it's all in Pakhto
    Oh, I see.

Yeah, happens to all of us :rolleyes: You could only have perfect Pashto if you're living in a province where school subjects are taught in Pashto, otherwise the Dari around you will somehow influence it :sigh:

But not complaining, cause the accent Pashtoons have when they speak Dari is just so god damn funny you'd rather not be living in such a province :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Are you implying that the vast majority of Afghans are not brown or Muslim ?

Are you actually telling me that ?
    I'm not denying that the vast majority as Muslims but what I am denying is that the vast majority are brown.

That is not true. Afghans are caucasian - not brown. Maybe their skin may tan in the sun but the vast majority are caucasian.
    I myself certainly do not have brown skin (well not in the sense of say a Pakistani or Indian), it is Caucasian....or am I just an anomoly mr 'I-know-everything-about-every-culture'?

Or is everything not White-British classed as Brown in your eyes?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not denying that the vast majority as Muslims but what I am denying is that the vast majority are brown.

That is not true. Afghans are caucasian - not brown. Maybe their skin may tan in the sun but the vast majority are caucasian.
    I myself certainly do not have brown skin (well not in the sense of say a Pakistani or Indian), it is Caucasian....or am I just an anomoly mr 'I-know-everything-about-every-culture'?

Or is everything not White-British classed as Brown in your eyes?

'Caucasian'
    was originally used for our race :fyi:... it has changed over the years and is now used to describe "white" :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.