what do you guys think about afghan girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is the Earth wet, or dry?

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddle Me This)
    I am already aware of what I posted, why do you think I posted it ? Afghans are genetically dissimilar to Europens of you look at the chart. Its not a case of how much orange is in the circle. AFghans are genetically closer to south asians
    Umm no. Afghans have M173 genetic lineage as do most Europeans. South Asians do not have any.

You can obviously see in that pie chart that M173 and M89 (European traits) together outweigh M9 and M89 (South Asian traits). Simple observational skills will tell you that we are more similar to Europeans than we are to South Asians.

This is getting pedantic now and entirely off-topic. End it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Well I'm Persian so I could be biased but the Afghan girls I've seen here in the UK are pretty hot :coma:

The ones in burqas and such...are not. Personally I don't find any girl wearing a headscarf attractive...hair is an important factor in a girl's looks!

Exactly why they wear one :ahee:

I've personally never met anyone from Afghanistan, quite shocked now actually..

ReputationRep:
    uh yeah

Saw one in her bikini in Turkey once. She was good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJim)
    uh yeah

Saw one in her bikini in Turkey once. She was good looking.
    How do you know she was Afghan?

ReputationRep:
    NOt sure, I'll just go outside and talk to one.......oh wait.

In my honest opinion some of them are very attractive but most of them are average looking like simon cowell's girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    The one's I've met are quite *****y and uptight. And like with any race, there's pretty ones, and...not so pretty ones - but then that's just individual taste.

ReputationRep:
    Alot of the Tajik Afghans that i've seen have monobrows

...eurghh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyal)
    Oi you prick, stfu, no need for racial banter here you tard
    Racial? Prick? Gyal? suttin tells me you are going through an identity crisis and very confused!!

ReputationRep:

WHAT A BABE

ReputationRep:
    I can't say I'd be able to diffrentiate between an Afghan woman to a woman of any other Asian country (if they're wearing burkhas that is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pukhtun)
    How do you know she was Afghan?
    She said so to the person I was sat next to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey pie)
    I am just really bored and i want to know what you guys think (i am meant to do my coursework right now), do you guys think their pretty, nice or *****y (i think they could win a medal for this), oww and do you like any afghan girls or do u want to marry any afghan girl or just have a crush on them.

One more question, dont you think that every afghan girls looks different- most people think i am arab, european, turkish, spanish or even DUTCH!? even though i were headscarf and have brown eyes, light brown/white skin and look asain...:confused:
    Oh I have love this girl, who is afghan she has lived in the UK since she was young from the age of 8 years old, she is now twice that age.
    she is beautiful , she is amazing

But afghan girls, omygod, they are soo strict, its so difficult to approach them , as if it was not already difficult enough to aproach any girl, I think afghan girls, specialy those wearing scarf are very strict, well some of them, she is, even though she is fully modernized, and has a different ideas and thoughts, to most afghans.

I have no idea, how to talk to her, ( just talk ) , she is amazing, but have not managed to tell her for 2 years now, auch!!
    What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Afghan girls (and guys) generally tend to be beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls from that region are gorgeous; as a kafir I wouldn't really go near them though.. unless they were from an ultra progressive background!

ReputationRep:
    they can be pretty, but I shy away from women from more conservative cultures. I'm not a conservative person as such, so maybe that is why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredoftests)
    Oh I have love this girl, who is afghan she has lived in the UK since she was young from the age of 8 years old, she is now twice that age.
    she is beautiful , she is amazing

But afghan girls, omygod, they are soo strict, its so difficult to approach them , as if it was not already difficult enough to aproach any girl, I think afghan girls, specialy those wearing scarf are very strict, well some of them, she is, even though she is fully modernized, and has a different ideas and thoughts, to most afghans.

I have no idea, how to talk to her, ( just talk ) , she is amazing, but have not managed to tell her for 2 years now, auch!!
    What should I do?
    Hi,

Awwwww your so cute(just to start with)
    The thing with afghan girls is that they appreciate sincerety and therefore even if she rejects you a couple of times its no big deal, she will start loving you slowly.
    Also when a guy comes asking for an afghan girls hand in marriage they will reject the guy at least 3 times, you see its this pride thing lol.

Furthermore as any other girl, afghan girls want to be treated with respect and treated like they are special. Another thing honesty is so important to a girl cos thats how she can decide whether to trust you or not.

Now if the girl is a hijabi (wearing headscarf) and she seems quite strict then you should know that religion is important to her so you might start thinking of learning a bit more about islam (from reliable sources such as sunnipath.com question area). You could even ask her to tell you a bit more about islam and whether she would ever consider a relationship with someone who is non-muslim

If she is really strong in her faith then she might not want a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship and therefore would probably want you to approach her with a mahram (so another person who can be in your midst) this is mainly to prevent any intimate actions happening at the time.

However most afghans are moderately strict so they are very approachable and as long as she is not too *****y then she will be more then happy if you approach her.

But most important point to remember is to make sure she understands you want a serious lasting relationship, because otherwise they wont ever consider you

Anyways sorrrrry about my long essay here, but i wish u luck.
    If anything happens and you want more advice inbox me

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so obsessed with being European!? Your average Afghan (i.e not a Nuristani or Hazara) looks quite similar (at least to white people) to a North or Central Indian or Pakistani. I have Afghan friends who are much darker than my sister (and my sister is darker than me and I'm "fair" my South Asian standards). Kareena Kapoor is probably lighter in both skin tone and eye colour than you average Pashtun. Having misplaced pride is a silly thing. Don't forget your hooked noses and current religion come from being raped by the Arabs. Definitely not something to be proud of.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.