Turn on thread page Beta

what do you guys think about afghan girls? watch

Afghans are really diverse and consist of many ethnicities. In terms of beauty all ethnic groups of Afghans will have beautiful women and men in high numbers. However, the pashtun ethnic group will most probably be the dominant in beauty. They stand out not only in terms of beauty but values, tradition, culture, strength, commitment to religion and family, loyality etc they are truly Afghans.

ReputationRep:
    Never really thought about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninaasdf)
    Why are you so obsessed with being European!? Your average Afghan (i.e not a Nuristani or Hazara) looks quite similar (at least to white people) to a North or Central Indian or Pakistani. I have Afghan friends who are much darker than my sister (and my sister is darker than me and I'm "fair" my South Asian standards). Kareena Kapoor is probably lighter in both skin tone and eye colour than you average Pashtun. Having misplaced pride is a silly thing. Don't forget your hooked noses and current religion come from being raped by the Arabs. Definitely not something to be proud of.
    Raped by Arabs? Educate yourself. Not all Afghans have dark skin, there are a lot of different ethnicities in Afghanistan, so there is no such thing as an ''typical Afghan''! Some of them have ''dark'' skin like Indians, some of them have ''fair'' skin, but most of them have something in between. There are Afghans with blonde hair and blue/green eyes (most of them are Pashtun/Pathan) and there are Afghans with ''dark'' skin and black hair. Before you jump to conclusions, I am not stating that Afghans look similar to Europeans, just that there is no ''typical Afghan''. Like, calm down. Are you rejected by an Afghan guy? I know, they're handsome

ReputationRep:
    afghans are not brown
    all countries in the middle east are categorized as arab
    but all countries including pakistan india and sri lankan etc are brown
    we are not white as in european, but genetically yes we are classified as caucasian
    caucasian just means white skin, not white as in posh or racist or school shooter

ReputationRep:
    tajiks are better looking than pashtuns
    tajiks also have better eyebrows

You probably have met many afghan girls but haven't noticed.

I am 100% afghan and have always been mistaken for either british, Israeli, polish, Russian, mixed (white and Spanish).
    I have VERY pale skin and hazel eyes, even when I tell other afghans I'm afghan they don't believe me until i start specking dari and I usually don't do that straight away for safety reasons (and its a bit weird to tell people about your ethnicity out of the blue).

And yes I think afghan boys are very pervy and they are most likely the reason why a lot of you have meet afghan girls who are very uptight and hard to approach. The ones who aren't pervy (that i have met) are mostly very religious, which i am defiantly not.

They're hot. Even when they're conservative and all cladded in burkhas

(Original post by Ahmad Räfik)
    tajiks are better looking than pashtuns
    tajiks also have better eyebrows
    Shut up 😂😂😂
    You very know Pashtuns are beautiful and Tajiks are too in their own way so stop being stupid.

All Afghans are beautiful so stop supporting only your ethnic group. We’re better united brother.

(Original post by hihowyadoin)
    Raped by Arabs? Educate yourself. Not all Afghans have dark skin, there are a lot of different ethnicities in Afghanistan, so there is no such thing as an ''typical Afghan''! Some of them have ''dark'' skin like Indians, some of them have ''fair'' skin, but most of them have something in between. There are Afghans with blonde hair and blue/green eyes (most of them are Pashtun/Pathan) and there are Afghans with ''dark'' skin and black hair. Before you jump to conclusions, I am not stating that Afghans look similar to Europeans, just that there is no ''typical Afghan''. Like, calm down. Are you rejected by an Afghan guy? I know, they're handsome
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    They're hot. Even when they're conservative and all cladded in burkhas
    👌🏻👌🏻 Truth

ReputationRep:
    Im afghan american.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.